Guys, EPR is in the hospital - Pocket Bike Forum - Mini Bikes
 7Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017 Thread Starter
Guys, EPR is in the hospital

I got pneumonia in my lungs with a cyst I'm a very sick puppy probably going for operation, I'll keep you updated later

Empty Pockets Racing: The difficult we do, the impossible takes longer.....
EPR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017
PBP SENIOR MEMBER
 
kray15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Age: 27
Posts: 1,461
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Get better buddy. Praying for you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Drag that knee straight into the cone!
Banshee RSR
C1
kray15 is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017
Call Evil and it Appears
 
CAM2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 47
Posts: 18,258
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPR View Post
I got pneumonia in my lungs with a cyst I'm a very sick puppy probably going for operation, I'll keep you updated later

Not good bud...Hopefully the doctors will get you back on track ASAP....You Cali guys really need to take that Fushima crap a lil more seriously...

Wishing you a speedy recovery......
CAM2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017
verified
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 33
Posts: 1
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

hey buddy, hope all goes well. will be thinking about you.- bill (blueflame)
919 Motorsports is offline  
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017
PBP OLD SCHOOL MEMBER
 
NosMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,112
Images: 2
Send a message via MSN to NosMan
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Hope your back on your feet soon

How's My Race Fuel Tasting
NosMan is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017
PBP RACER
 
xPocket442's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 112
Garage
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Thats no good. Get well soon my dude!!
xP

The key to a pocket bike is the key to life
xPocket442 is offline  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017 Thread Starter
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

I'm BACK, but not the same, lol. Throw out any racing licence, salt. Big Mac's, red meat, lol. Thank You guys for caring, thought about All of you everyday. Kray, thanks for contacting our Heavenly Father up above, 1,000s of my family members did the same. CAM2, inspired me every day, kept telling myself, CAM2 has been thru way more than this, many Thanks Bud. BlueFlame, we miss you here, lol, don't be a stranger, lol.
I'm like Carrol Shelby, and Roger P., had an heart attack, AF and Septic Pneumonia, in my left upper lung, 3 chest tubes and 11 days to drain it. First 24 hrs. drained 800ml, about a Quart of fluid, Whoa.
CAM2 is Right, have to change, if I want to live to see a grandchild. That's the Scoop today.

Empty Pockets Racing: The difficult we do, the impossible takes longer.....

Last edited by EPR; 03-21-2017 at 11:47 AM.
EPR is offline  
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017
Call Evil and it Appears
 
CAM2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 47
Posts: 18,258
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPR View Post
I'm BACK, but not the same, lol. Throw out any racing licence, salt. Big Mac's, red meat, lol. Thank You guys for caring, thought about All of you everyday. Kray, thanks for contacting our Heavenly Father up above, 1,000s of my family members did the same. CAM2, inspired me every day, kept telling myself, CAM2 has been thru way more than this, many Thanks Bud. BlueFlame, we miss you here, lol, don't be a stranger, lol.
I'm like Carrol Shelby, and Roger P., had an heart attack, AF and Septic Pneumonia, in my left upper lung, 3 chest tubes and 11 days to drain it. First 24 hrs. drained 800ml, about a Quart of fluid, Whoa.
CAM2 is Right, have to change, if I want to live to see a grandchild. That's the Scoop today.
Great to see ya EPR!!!!!...Wow,,,thats alot going on at once bud.....I wish you a speedy recovery....Dont mess around either,,,those meds theyre giving you is most likely highly reactive to the salts etc they say you cant have anymore..Its gonna be tough but tougher without you...

The hospital is one place I dont want to be anymore...You cant get any real sleep in a place like that,,,how are you supposed to get better being poked , prodded and vitals checked all day and night long...

Hang tight,,rest easy and get well quick.........
CAM2 is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017 Thread Starter
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Thanks man, man your right about all that. Had 4 people thrown out of my room. One guy kept setting off the bed alarm, and you now how Loud there are every 5 minutes. I told one dude your setting off my PTSD, if you get out of bed again, they moved him, One guy was yelling I hurt half the night, I told him, man up, I have 3 tubes out off my chest. Feelin better everyday, lol.
Sam-Q likes this.

Empty Pockets Racing: The difficult we do, the impossible takes longer.....
EPR is offline  
Call Evil and it Appears
 
CAM2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 47
Posts: 18,258
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPR View Post
Thanks man, man your right about all that. Had 4 people thrown out of my room. One guy kept setting off the bed alarm, and you now how Loud there are every 5 minutes. I told one dude your setting off my PTSD, if you get out of bed again, they moved him, One guy was yelling I hurt half the night, I told him, man up, I have 3 tubes out off my chest. Feelin better everyday, lol.
Yes indeed...Ive had to threaten to throw nurses out the window with some of the winners that ended up next to me....I even had a friend bring me an all in one tool so I can open the emergency window and not set the alarm off to prove that point plus for fresh air.....LOL

One guy was a drug addict who thought the stairway was a diving platform and dived down to the bottom fracturing 3 verts in his back/neck...The guy would not shut the @#&^ up...LOL

Another guy was like 90...They had to give the guy Bud Ice beer and take him for a smoke 10-15 times a day.........Guy came back smelling aweful as hell because he smoked them roll them yourself cigs and when he got a load on he was a drunken jerk who told me his whole family dis-owned him 45 years back plus his wife and kids were all dead and his grand kids didnt want anything to do with him....

The hosital said the guys been smoking and drinking since age 8 everyday so he will go into shock and die without the stuff....I said he might die anyways if you dont move him..He was moved ASAP.

I also said I might go into shock and die without my garage and besides the guys 90,,wth yo.He gets no visitors so why worry about him sticking around for?..LOL

Im glad youre getting better...One day at a time will get you there...TTYL

Last edited by CAM2; 03-22-2017 at 03:58 PM.
CAM2 is offline  
PBP RACER
 
xPocket442's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 112
Garage
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Great to hear that! You had me worried.
Speedy recovery bud
xP

The key to a pocket bike is the key to life
xPocket442 is offline  
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017 Thread Starter
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Man, I felt great today, eating like a horse. Yesterday, I had my first Grand Mac 1/3lb. Small portions red meat. I told the nurse, the meats brown after you cook it, lol. Had my first veggie burger @ Amy's, lol. Ordered my BZM billet flywheel, 3 iron orange coil, and 2 woodruff keys. Going to build my engine for the avatar GRC-GP, her name is The Black Widow. PS: with me and CAM2, there is No such word as Quit or Can't, lol.

Empty Pockets Racing: The difficult we do, the impossible takes longer.....

Last edited by EPR; 03-23-2017 at 10:05 AM.
EPR is offline  
PBP SENIOR MEMBER
 
Rcfish90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Age: 27
Posts: 870
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

I wish you the best! My girlfriend has lung problems 2. She has a tumor in one of her lungs and they will need to remove that lung completely and after that they will find her a donor lung, i wish you the best and a fast recovery!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A510F met Tapatalk
Rcfish90 is offline  
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017 Thread Starter
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Man, I thought I had it Bad, they were not sure if they would have operate on Me.
Your a Good Dude, for supporting her. You Guys, can Beat this, have to stay positive and take care of yourselves.
In the hospital late at night I thought I saw " The Grim Reaper ", & I would Flip him off, maybe it was just the drugs they gave me, lol.

Empty Pockets Racing: The difficult we do, the impossible takes longer.....
EPR is offline  
Call Evil and it Appears
 
CAM2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 47
Posts: 18,258
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcfish90 View Post
I wish you the best! My girlfriend has lung problems 2. She has a tumor in one of her lungs and they will need to remove that lung completely and after that they will find her a donor lung, i wish you the best and a fast recovery!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A510F met Tapatalk
Not good my dude...Sorry to hear the updated news..I was just wondering about you a couple days ago and what was happening....

I hope she gets through this quickly and things go back to semi-normal for her....Its good youre there for her....

I hope to hear good news soon .....Take care..
Rcfish90 likes this.
CAM2 is offline  
Call Evil and it Appears
 
CAM2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 47
Posts: 18,258
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPR View Post
Man, I felt great today, eating like a horse. Yesterday, I had my first Grand Mac 1/3lb. Small portions red meat. I told the nurse, the meats brown after you cook it, lol. Had my first veggie burger @ Amy's, lol. Ordered my BZM billet flywheel, 3 iron orange coil, and 2 woodruff keys. Going to build my engine for the avatar GRC-GP, her name is The Black Widow. PS: with me and CAM2, there is No such word as Quit or Can't, lol.
I gotta try one of those Grand Macs......Good to hear youre eating good...Thats a good sign for sure....Take it easy still you madman..

Worry about the bikes after you get better ...I know you got alot of time to think and stuff.....It was like that for me too......I wanted somebody to ok me to work on a small 2 stroke engine....They said OOOOOh NOOOOO!

Take care EPR
CAM2 is offline  
PBP SENIOR MEMBER
 
Rcfish90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Age: 27
Posts: 870
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAM2 View Post
Not good my dude...Sorry to hear the updated news..I was just wondering about you a couple days ago and what was happening....

I hope she gets through this quickly and things go back to semi-normal for her....Its good youre there for her....

I hope to hear good news soon .....Take care..
Thanks, ill keep you updated too. And great that epr is hungry like a horse

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A510F met Tapatalk
Rcfish90 is offline  
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-23-2017 Thread Starter
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

I am only going to assemble the new BZM engine on my wives kitchen table, I can probably get away with it using my sickness, lol, she hates that and I don't blame her. I have a thick working piece I put over the top of the wooden table and all the part are new and clean, cleaner than are pots & pans, lol. Having Alaska Cod tonight, lol, feeling better every day.
kray15 and Rcfish90 like this.

Empty Pockets Racing: The difficult we do, the impossible takes longer.....
EPR is offline  
Call Evil and it Appears
 
CAM2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 47
Posts: 18,258
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPR View Post
I am only going to assemble the new BZM engine on my wives kitchen table, I can probably get away with it using my sickness, lol, she hates that and I don't blame her. I have a thick working piece I put over the top of the wooden table and all the part are new and clean, cleaner than are pots & pans, lol. Having Alaska Cod tonight, lol, feeling better every day.
Thats kinda funny...I had broiled swordfish for dinner.............LOL
CAM2 is offline  
PBP RACER
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 52
Re: Guys, EPR is in the hospital

Hey, I just saw this post. Hope your feeling better. Sounds like it is pretty serious. Take care!!

Life's too short to eat bad cake.
tchef is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Pocket Bike Forum - Mini Bikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome