Pocketbike Forum banner

Austin Texas

22K views 92 replies 11 participants last post by  Kirk(ATX) 
#1 ·
Where do you race/practice? I know of the Saturday race at RPM raceway but was looking for other places.

TIA!

#15 ·
Trademark Sorry Zargon Came By Rode Checked Shop Out Did S Ome Radar Runs Ido Have A Stock Metal Intake Ican Aslo Modify The Stock Carb So You Can Ajust Main Needle/low Speed + A Pipe +velosity Stack Filter Even Have Cvtransmission + Better Belts Can Install Parts Port Your Cylinder Better To Call 2821414 1104b Regal Row Manchaca Southaustin Thanx Tracy

#16 ·
trick jet said:
Trademark Sorry Zargon Came By Rode Checked Shop Out Did S Ome Radar Runs Ido Have A Stock Metal Intake Ican Aslo Modify The Stock Carb So You Can Ajust Main Needle/low Speed + A Pipe +velosity Stack Filter Even Have Cvtransmission + Better Belts Can Install Parts Port Your Cylinder Better To Call 2821414 1104b Regal Row Manchaca Southaustin Thanx Tracy
Yep, we had a good time! Stayed around Trick's shop talking & tuning! He has a great place to ride. Lots of open space and long straights. I had a great time! :thumbsup:

#22 ·
How welcome would I be if I decided to make a trip to Austin one weekend? I'm all alone out here in Nacogdoches when it comes to pocketbiking. I'm thinking the GF can go shopping in Austin while I do some riding with ya'll. Would that be cool? I'm new to all of this- and just broke in my bike. I would like to learn some riding techniques, cool?

#23 ·
you should check the weather first to make sure it's not going to rain.
then post it here that way we know that you are comming for sure.
Texaspocketbikes it out practicing every sat. at RMP indoor raceway.
and as far as i know they are allways happy to have more ppl join them.

#26 ·
hey trademark, I painted my x2 brite green diamond pearl frame and swingarm,fairings are brite white diamond pearl with same green scallops from front to back with orange pinstripes it looks gooood have pictures cant figure out ,to upload into gallery.GOING 39MPH NOW with 54tooth low end sprocket fixing to go faster next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.