Pocketbike Forum banner

mini chopper pics

8K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Celler Dweller 
#1 ·
her is a pic of the chopper it is comming along i need to intall the forks the bearings aren't in yet
paint the tank black with blue strippes
same with the fenders and then finsh screwing it all together
tell me what you think

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Loose the motor, put a 50-70cc 4 stroke auto-cluch in it and some LARGER WHEELS!
I've seen that one with a fake V-Twin, and that same little pull start motor..hehe.
But..it's now WHAT it is, it's HOW MUCH FUN it is, that counts!;):thumbsup:

#5 · (Edited)
Haha I love how you guys brought back a thread that was 3 years old and now I'm bringing it back again.

Gator13: I don't even remember anymore, sorry.

The bike was a project my friend and I were working on together and had gotten for free. When we got it, it had a dumba$$ red white and blue paint scheme with the big a$$ fake v-twin. None of the electronics worked so we stripped the bike down to literally the frame and built it from there only putting on the bare minimum of parts to make it run. Then we put an old harley tank on it and painted the whole bike blue. Thats when the bike ran the best and we had the most fun with it. About a month later my buddy cut the bike in half because he wanted to weld the front half of an 80's honda bike on there. Never did get around to it and the bikes been sitting in his car port for the past 4 years. RIP :/

#8 ·
Looks pretty good with some nice potential Getemkustom....Whats your plans for it..?

Welcome to the Planet and good luck with it...........

Heres my Suburban Ghetto Assault Vehicle.I have to add a few things since breaking the pullstart and doing the secondary remodeling........

It used to have that cheesy plastic V-twin engine but after i removed it it made way for a real secondary engine...........

#11 · (Edited)
Its called an APC Mini Harley the model I have and its an APC mini chopper or Boreem mini chopper that the other member posted.........43cc 2 stroke piston ported engine came on mine and I modded it with two modified 43cc engines to give it a lil more kick...........They were built from 2004-2006.........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.