Round 1 – Buttonwillow Raceway – Buttonwillow, CA – March 28-30 2014
Round 2 – Apex Karting Track – Perris, CA – April 12-13 2014
Round 3 – Willow Springs Kart Track – Rosamond, CA – May 17-18 2014
Round 4 – Apex Karting Track – Perris, CA – June 28-29 2014
Round 5 – Willow Springs Kart Track – Rosamond, CA – August 9-10 2014
Round 6 – Grange Motor Circuit – Apple Valley, CA – September 27-28 2014
Round 7 – Buttonwillow Raceway – Buttonwillow, CA – October 24-26 2014

#4 ·
Sorry Everyone the Schedule has changed again!! Hope it didn't effect you all too much and I'll still get to meet a few of you! Combined event again this year!

Here it is!

Round 1 – Willow Springs Kart Track – Rosamond CA – April 5-6 2014 (Running Counter-Clockwise)

Round 2 – NNKC Kart Club – Reno, NV – April 26-27 2014 (Running Counter-Clockwise))

Round 3 – Stockton Motorplex Park – Stockton, CA – May 10-11 2014(Running Clockwise)

Round 4 – Grange Motor Circuit – Apple Valley, CA – June 21-22 2014(Running Counter-Cloclwise)

Round 5 – Shasta Kart Track – Redding CA – July 5-6 2014(Running Counter-Cloclwise)

Round 6 – Apex Karting Track – Perris, CA – July 26-27 2014 (Direction TBD)

Round 7 – Medford Kart Track – Medford, OR – August 16-17 2014 (Running Clockwise)

Round 8 - Stockton Motorplex Park – Stockton, CA – Septemeber 6-7 2014 (Running Counter-Cloclwise)

Round 9 – Tom Dash Speedway – Atwater, CA – September 27-28 2014 (Running Counter-Cloclwise)

Round 10 – Buttonwillow Raceway – Buttonwillow, CA – October 24-26 2014 (Running Clockwise)

#5 ·
Jon, got my reservations for 9/5/14 Friday night Stockton at Hwy 5 and Hwy 4, about 5 miles from the track, Motel 6, $60 and some change. Can still add another night if needed. You can get 2 beds for the same price plus a small fee for the second person. Crap they haven't shipped my 100-105 octane additive yet, they got my money, I ordered last Friday and paid $12.54 S/H, leaving here Friday 11:00 am, check in is 3:00 PM, so no hurry. They had all day yesterday, there on my Crap List already, lol.

#9 ·
Awesome!!! Don't they sell that additive stuff at every auto part store? Or you got some special stuff that real works?! ;) I dont think I will have time to pick any race gas up before I leave so I'll be using normal 91 octane...

Wish you could make it Rich... I'll try to remember to get that photo for you also..

Cheers

#7 ·
I got a China Go-Pro camera w/ water proof case. Think it's 720 HD, got a bunch of attachments for helmet or handle bars.
My Race-Gas additive will be here tues. Sept. 9 and I need it Sat. the 6th.

#10 ·
Well, Friday & Saturday was a big Bust for me & Jon. Rych, you know probably heard the story already, lol. I just wanted to ride my bikes, did not really go there to race, my bikes and the C1, would never keep up w/ the Euro 16hp bikes. I got maybe 10hp, and on a 60lb bike, 10 hp to 16, makes a huge difference in acceleration & top speed, lol.

#11 ·
Yes it was! I had to work Friday so I didn't hit the road till like 10:30 PM after packing my car and last minute shopping.. I was super excited to make another race and literally had excitement jitters.. I made it to the beginning of the grapevine right passed Castaic lake and the traffic came to a dead stop. No exiting the fwy at that point.. Had to sit basically dead stop for 2 1/2 or more hours till i made it past the big rig fire clean up that was happening.. After almost giving up to sleep on the side of the road for a while I finally inched my way passed the madness and started moving... I made it about 20 miles past the fire when without warning by revs shot up and I couldn't accelerate anymore.. No engine lights but couldn't gain speed... Pulled to the shoulder and the tranny fluid was everywhere.. Steaming and smoking and fluid was all over the under carriage and rear van door...

The tranny blew 60 miles out.. The tow got me home at 4 am and 200 dollars lighter.. I went to bed thinking I might be able to get up early and get a rental car and make it but I had so much shiot packed in my van this time and was so tired from work and the travel fun that I fell asleep and didn't wake till 2 in the afternoon.... By then Galpin Hollywood was closed and its the only place I can rent a car cuz I don't use a real credit card and they know me and allow my debit.. Soooo Long story not so short. I didn't make it.

I jumped on a job today (Sunday) and made some money so the weekend wasn't a total loss... So now next years Stockton Race is now a mission for EPR and I... The Van is still under warranty so it all might work out in the end...

I will be at the Atwater and Button willow races.. I cant miss another one....

#14 ·
Live and learn, I like Jon, got to Excited and left the instructions & papers on the kitchen table. Was really to tired & sick, had a lot of trouble with my neck, swollen/damaged disc, between C5 & C6, that and the 3 1/2 drive, I was in no condition to ride a pocket bike, but when your a Racing Addict, you don't listen to reason, lol.
Got a good show at Motel 6, there was a dead in road w/ a big open turning circle, and a Corvette and Camaro show up at 11:00pm and were taking turns spinning donuts, or drifting as they call in now. Should have got one my bikes out, and rode it there, lol.
Spent all my mad money this month, so anyway looks like it will be next May 2015, Stockton for me. My Race-Gas additive comes UPS today, I thought I needed it Thursday. Still waiting for my 40mm billet piston and the cyld & head for the 40cc C1/F1 air cooled while you can still buy them.
Race-Gas told me 104 was a joke, that 4 oz. of there stuff mixed with 1 Gal. of 91 RM octane makes 99 real octane. So, they say, anybody can make claims & charts, so we will see. I will know when I put it in my high compression engines and see how they run.

#15 ·
Hah, Next years Stockton race will rock... Think we are trying to make the December race Rych... Thats when Jason thinks he and troy can go and another kid racer or two from mmusa might show... I'm trying.. Something lame always comes up...

Cheers

#16 · (Edited)
When I got home, I found that the China Go Pro camera had a internal battery and I though it had AA or AAA batteries. So it was dead, not a surprise at all the way the weekend went, lol.
Where is Atwater CA., there are Oct. 10 races there. The Dec. race is in Las Vegas right, don't see it on the USA race list?? You can race all year long there.
Got my Race-Gas mixed 1 gal. of 91, 4 ozs. of R/G = 99 octane, AMSoil oil 44:1, and Sta-Bil gas additive. Changed gas in 5 bikes and CAM2 43cc Wolf engine I put on my scooter. It makes a difference in all the bikes. When I first put it in the A2, it was running bad, I changed the plug and it's good to Go, lol.
On eBay there is a new Polini BZM 2 shoe racing clutch $66 and $9 S/H, by Yong2. Want it for the Banshee Sho. I got my Lucky 7 frame & other stuff from him before. There are no bids and less than 2 days left. Going to wait to the end to see if anyone bids, I'm on the watch list, then contact him to see if I can buy it from him after the first. The China copy shoes I put on the real BZM plate are to big in diameter and hit the bell to soon. Free wheeling the engine screams, new BZM shoes are $55 to $78 for racing pads.
Will be bringing the 99 octane the next races I make. You got to try it in the alloy head 40mm cag engine you built. The 40mm A1, w/ the Boosted306 Canted Head Kit, even leaning way forward the front wheel comes up a little for a few feet, just from the torque from the clutches grabbing. To make it worse, it's my fastest Cag, on the low end, its hard just to stay on it, cause it's so small, lol.
You will be happy when you get your van back.

#17 ·
Atwater is about an hour south of Stockton off the 99.. Tom Dash Memorial speedway. I plan on making that one too.. Just gotta stash some cash somehow.. Might carpool with my friend since we are both hurting cash wise..

The December race is the Las Vegas Mini Moto Championship that Rych Racer runs.. Its more Cags and Chinese bikes so it should be a hoot! Really wanna make a race or two... Its been hard to make it to Vegas for a pocket bike race.. Family lives there so you would think it would be easier.. lol

#19 ·
I believe it's $50 all day Sunday, you get practice time and you get to race. Saturday might have a fee also. Have to go on the track when the Go Karts are not there, cause there way to fast.

#20 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if the 2015 minimotoUSA racing schedule is out yet??? The first Stockton race last year was May 10-11 2014, I thought it was this April, if it's still the middle of May I might make it, don't think I will could have been ready by the middle April. Would like to make the Sept. races also.

#24 ·
I joined Mid Bike Nation's Forum weeks ago, Blitz from here is there, can't get a response from anybody, I even PM Blitz from here, weeks since anyone posted, I guess the're Dead, lol. I can't post cause I'm new, tried to mail the head guy there, Nothing.
PBP are the perfect ones to sponsor races, they can put there name on Banners a crossed the finish line an all around the track. I found PBP by accident looking for a Razor Rocket for my one of my sons, there was an advertisment on a site I was on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.