Pocketbike Forum banner

wondering about x2/x1 rear suspension.....

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  StrayDawg63 
#1 ·
hey guys and as u can see is i have an x7 (lol) and i was browsin around on diff sites and i saw a thing so i can buy X1/X2 rear shocks.... from what ive heard they are in fact real suspention- not just spring and that they actually use oil or gas....... neone got more info and if ill need to mod frame at all?? thanks

#9 ·
apd855 said:
Check this guys Photo gallery(genesisautoworks) out, it looks like he has some kind of aftermarket rear shock on his X7 that he did the motor swap on. I would also like to know where one could get a shock for the rear.
He didnt do a motor swap, that is a 4 stroke X7. Its a whole different bike, it has hydraulic brakes and a 70cc engine (usually they are 70cc)

#10 ·
SSJDemon said:
He didnt do a motor swap, that is a 4 stroke X7. Its a whole different bike, it has hydraulic brakes and a 70cc engine (usually they are 70cc)
no he did do a motor swap and tahts the x7 2t frame.... he had to modify it a bit to make it work out but it is the x7 2t frame.... and also he did do a motorswap onto it not sure what engine tho lol

#11 ·
X-7-NOOBLET said:
no he did do a motor swap and tahts the x7 2t frame.... he had to modify it a bit to make it work out but it is the x7 2t frame.... and also he did do a motorswap onto it not sure what engine tho lol
heres the thread about it.... http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/showthread.php?t=10526
btw noodlemice ( i see ur lookin @ thread lol) did u ever upgrade ur rear suspension? lol i made my current one as high as it could go

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.