Hi all South Africans!
Minimoto Racing has just secured the old Go Kart Track in Boksburg. (where the old ice ring used to be). This track was made for minimoto's it has run off areas - not tyres to ride into. we have tested the Track over this weekend and BOY it is Cool. The length of the one Track is about 500 meters and the second high speed track about 300m. Will be cutting the grass this week and do a clean up.
A open day has been planed for the 19th of April (this Sunday) from 10am to 4pm. There is NO cost BUT your input will be required on what you would like to see happen with the Track. We want this to be your track.
What we are thinking of doing is:
1. Have a track for testing and tunning of your minimoto/pocketbike.
2. Have fun week ends for all.
3. Run your bike in with the help of Andrew from pocketbikes.co.za to set carbs, adjust your chain, pre mix the fuel and all basic so that you get the best performace and your bike will last long.
4. Work out your different classes for racing.
5. Test your different makes of bikes and HP for classes.
6. Start the racing series, where we will take it to Durban, PE, Cape etc.
Please remember that we need YOU to make it work.
SO BOOK YOUR CALANDERS FOR THE 19th and Be There.
082 337 1182 (more info)