Looking for people in Colorado - Page 3 - Pocket Bike Forum - Mini Bikes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 90
Images: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket rocket pro
The office # is workind fine it will ring 6X then the anc.mach. will pick up.
#303-761-1740 office and if you are in CO and are in need of fast help with your parts or a bike and im not in call my cell # 720-260-5272 and I'll do what I can to help with your needs.
TNX P.R.P.
Hey PRP
Just thought I would let you know that you should start a thread in the Cagallari manufacturer forum. There has been a lot of intrest from people intrested in the water cooled cag you will be selling (people are calling it the Banshee SHO) you might want to refer to it as the (Polini GRC Cloan) because I think that Banshee is a copy righted name. But look under the water cooled section and put yo name out fo everyone. P.S. today I just purchased a Blata Elite 13a. Lets race!!!
2.5reps is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 71
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5reps
Hey PRP
Just thought I would let you know that you should start a thread in the Cagallari manufacturer forum. There has been a lot of intrest from people intrested in the water cooled cag you will be selling (people are calling it the Banshee SHO) you might want to refer to it as the (Polini GRC Cloan) because I think that Banshee is a copy righted name. But look under the water cooled section and put yo name out fo everyone. P.S. today I just purchased a Blata Elite 13a. Lets race!!!
COOL COOL lets get it on PRP 13a hay i might ask ya to add some weight so were a little more eqwal.. lol
Kyle
pocket rocket pro is offline  
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 32
2005 should be a fun year for this area.....

When should we get together and figure out how to get a USMGP round out here?
rohorn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 90
Images: 3
We all should get together after the 1st of the year at Pocket rocket pro to discuss getting some racin this year. What do ya think Kyle?
2.5reps is offline  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 71
Ya id love it!!! Im going to look at the new track at the old air port and see if we, going in as a groop can get a discount price????
I'll get back with ya all soon or call the shop 303-761-1740
pocket rocket pro is offline  
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 899
This was rohorns last recorded post, does anyone know what this guy did to get a perm ban? last i seen he was a cleanskin with no warnings? I have asked some staff members but they can't seem to help, can the staff member who axed him please explain? i felt rohorn was a valuable member to PBP and i'd like to know what he did to make a staff member feel differently.




Quote:
Originally Posted by rohorn
2005 should be a fun year for this area.....

When should we get together and figure out how to get a USMGP round out here?
blah is offline  
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 10
Angry I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah
This was rohorns last recorded post, does anyone know what this guy did to get a perm ban? last i seen he was a cleanskin with no warnings? I have asked some staff members but they can't seem to help, can the staff member who axed him please explain? i felt rohorn was a valuable member to PBP and i'd like to know what he did to make a staff member feel differently.
Yeah, I second that. Bob's a really nice guy, to boot, and a talented technical mind that can contribute greatly to the forum.

Bring him back!

-- Kris Connor
www.coloradopocketbikes.com
kconnorusa is offline  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5
Hello all, just bought 8 pocket bikes for my kids for christmas.

I would love to take them to a track to ride. Any opportunities in the Denver or
Colorado Springs area. I am hoping the kart track out east will organize
something for pocket bikes??
elysium is offline  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 71
Hi all from Pocket Rocket Pro..
P.R.P. is working on a race early next year with trophies for 1st. 2nd and 3rd place That are 4' 2' and 1' tall very NICE we are going to have the racers in weight, age and bike sizes.
Fun runs are going on all the time with P.R.P's friends and riders so give us a call for the next time and location. 303-761-1740

We also got in the NEW AND improved liquid cooled bikes that will be on the shelf on Wednesday or Thursday so pleas stop by and take a look. I am taking 2 up to the shifter cart track next week to put them through the works. ALL ARE WELCOME TO BRING THERE BIKE AND HAVE A FUN RUN.
Thank you Pocket Rocket Pro
pocket rocket pro is offline  
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 90
Images: 3
Red face

PRP,
When are you going to this shifter cart track? Where is it located if it is next week tuesday or wednesday I am in. BTW thursday and friday i will be in town want to race still? Curtis



Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket rocket pro
Hi all from Pocket Rocket Pro..
P.R.P. is working on a race early next year with trophies for 1st. 2nd and 3rd place That are 4' 2' and 1' tall very NICE we are going to have the racers in weight, age and bike sizes.
Fun runs are going on all the time with P.R.P's friends and riders so give us a call for the next time and location. 303-761-1740

We also got in the NEW AND improved liquid cooled bikes that will be on the shelf on Wednesday or Thursday so pleas stop by and take a look. I am taking 2 up to the shifter cart track next week to put them through the works. ALL ARE WELCOME TO BRING THERE BIKE AND HAVE A FUN RUN.
Thank you Pocket Rocket Pro
2.5reps is offline  
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 90
Images: 3
PRP just read a thread in the chinese pocket bike forum about the new Banshee Sho (aka your water cooled cag) they dyno tested it and it produced almost 10 hp. to the wheels. (WOW) they also tested one of the C1 water cooled (ziz-zag welds across the side) it only produced 7.5 hp. just thought ou might find this of intrest.
2.5reps is offline  
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 71
Hay Curtis CALL ME at the office 303-761-1740 I want to ask you a QW.
As soon as the wether is nice were out to the track. Email me so I can put you on the mailing list for times and locations.
Tnx PRP
PS Im still trying to find the indoor track? Id ride every week!
pocket rocket pro is offline  
Super Moderator
 
StrayDawg63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Age: 56
Posts: 6,162
Merry Christmas Colorado PBers



StrayDawg63 is offline  
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 90
Images: 3
Talking

FYI if the weather permits I will be @ Calhan track Tuesday the 28th (East of Colorado Springs). Anyone intrested in a race?
2.5reps is offline  
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Re: Looking for people in Colorado

where are some local shops in CO? cant find a single shop
mr2corydsm is offline  
PBP SENIOR MEMBER
 
coax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 54
Posts: 257
Re: Looking for people in Colorado

There aren't any around anymore that I know of. Say what you are looking for and someone probably has it for sale in the club. I know of a couple of good bikes for sale.
coax is offline  
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10
Re: Looking for people in Colorado

if your local im trying to pick up a good bike...i bought one in loveland last week and its crap...it dosent want to go into gear, the guy used it without a clutch cable so the drum is probably bad....
mr2corydsm is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Pocket Bike Forum - Mini Bikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Pocketbike Forums Replies Last Post
Colorado Racing pocket rocket pro Mountain - Plains 57 01-04-2012 10:17 AM
First Race Of Season Colorado 2.5reps Mountain - Plains 20 05-14-2005 06:52 PM
Tring to get a Colorado Race 2/5/05 2.5reps Mountain - Plains 0 03-02-2005 12:46 PM
Racing in Colorado - 9/5/04 TFRacer719 Mountain - Plains 33 02-10-2005 02:45 AM
Any One In Colorado llama13 Chat 2 12-23-2004 10:27 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome