Pocketbike Forum banner

Absolute must read! Pbotm is back!!!!!

15K views 130 replies 19 participants last post by  EPR 
#1 · (Edited)
Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce the return of the beloved PBOTM section. The first contest will be the PBOTM for September/October. Please post pictures and descriptions of your bike, and well see if it has what it takes to win it all! THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS ROUND OF PBOTM IS SEP 20TH.

#106 · (Edited)
I think they are all sold out/discontinued

You can still order the tecnigas for 70$ + - w/o shipping @ the following link

http://www.minibikestunter.nl/detail.aspx?id=1638

It's a site where I order much of the things I need.
Though I would send a mail before ordering, just to be sure that they still have it in stock. I've been waiting a long time now on my delortho 19mm carb kit..

#115 ·
de·fib·ril·la·tor
/dēˈfibrəˌlādər/
noun
Medicine

noun: defibrillator; plural noun: defibrillators

an apparatus used to control heart fibrillation by application of an electric current to the chest wall or heart.
Ladies and gentlemen, I highly suggest this wizardofkhalifa dude for your sons 5 year old birthday. He is a tremendous entertainer! Oh wait, whats that? YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT...WAIT, WHAT? I always knew you were stupid, but thinking that Defibrillator means "it means like really cool, a nd everyone thinks yore boss - meaning, well, me.", is, well, a little, uhh, REALLY FRICKIN STUPID.

#121 ·
Can't believe how Dumb you are, you have been reported Dude, Sorry, you can't come here and threaten members with Death, its a Federal crime. I will come visit your in Federal Prison. Better run and hide Dude, the FEDs are coming for you, bad boys, bad boys, lol.

#128 ·
My pocket bike sidecar with heavily modded motor abd 19mm phbg.

Attachments

#131 · (Edited)
It does not take a lot of money to make a hot rod 2 stroke engine. Time & Labor, you can use hand tools, like files & sandpaper etc. A $20 H/F Tools electric Dremel w/ tools and case works real good also.
You need to start your own thread so you can be seen.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.