Pocketbike Forum banner

Need a little help

476 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  CAM2 
#1 ·
I have a pocket bike project going. It has no wiring harness etc. Just a roller with a motor. How can I make sure it runs, so i don't waste timing fixing it up? Thsnks

#2 ·
What model is it??What type of engine?

If it has a Honda clone Loncin/Zongshen engine you need a CDI and a coil along with some sort of wiring........

If its a 2 stroker with e-start just put gas through the sparkplug hple and pullstart it...........

Good Luck

#3 ·
if its a 2 stroke then it should run with nothing hooked up just pull out the spark plug check for spark and it will be good to go as long as the diaphragm in the carburetor hasn't dried up you can get new carburetors off of eBay and all the other parts you might need

#4 ·
I have a pocket bike project going. It has no wiring harness etc. Just a roller with a motor. How can I make sure it runs, so i don't waste timing fixing it up? Thsnks
What model is it??What type of engine?

If it has a Honda clone Loncin/Zongshen engine you need a CDI and a coil along with some sort of wiring........

If its a 2 stroker with e-start just put gas through the sparkplug hple and pullstart it...........

Good Luck
I have spark and I've tried gas and starting fluid both through the carb an spark plug hole. It does nothing. I do have compression though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.