Pocketbike Forum banner

New to me

583 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MrKitty 
#1 ·
I got a little bike given to me, I don’t have any information on it except there’s a “www” on the crankcase. It’s ywscooter.com. Does anyone know anything about them ? Are parts available carb, exhaust

#3 ·
Cag vs gp rs r

I’m new to this forum . My question is which is a better pocket bike The cag or the gp rs r ? I ordered the cag from mini pocket rockets and they telling me they will up grade my bike to their best model the gp rs r . But I grew u on 2 strokes and don’t like 4 strokes. But I’m interested in your opinions

#4 · (Edited)
They should of told you the truth...

They can't sell NEW 2 stroke rideables in the US!!!

Smog police say it's 2 strokes making the problem LOL it's not little 2 strokes making the problem it's people like me driving around in souped up Oldsmobiles I floor it once and she produces more smog then a pocket bike dose in it's lifetime lol ( listening to my kids in the back seat saying stuff like I can actually see it move )(referenceing to the gas gauge)!!!

Try eBay it's harder for the EPA to catch up with eBay seller's...

I ordered 2 new 2 stroke pocket bike CAG engines I'm going to slowly build them they are unicorns to 😁 but yea it won't be long and all Chinese pocket bikes will be retrofited with the Honda clone 4 stroke!!! I did talk to MPR and they said there CAG 4 strokes are on there way BTW.

It's not a bad engine honestly it just doesn't have enough power to pull an adult Rider without it having to work its little butt off making it quickly overheat in hot weather. But unfortunately the parking lot warrior era is over and adults aren't gathering in masses to race these things anymore so their target market is children and slowing them down allso helps there case of every parent calling and wanting a throttle limiter now they go about 20mph the 2 stroke carriers children up to about 27 MPH stock!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.