Pocketbike Forum banner

1000/1200 watt motors

13K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  polyscient 
#1 ·
ok 1200 watt motors will be here soon... they take 48 volts not 36 but the 1000 watt motors run on 36.... unite motor makes them... from the motors i got and used,, they are well built right now i have one of their 750 motor and i also had a 350 watt hi torque.. i had the 350 doing 30+ and also put it with 48 volts rather then 36 volts... so i have over a year worth of experience with these motor and i give it a big thumbs up :thumbsup:......hey chris if your on what's the scoop on the motors.....

#3 ·
if the motors are the blue ones trust me my friend they are some tough and well built motors... they are no etek or those 200 dollar and up motors but for the price, they are going to sell for... they are worth it..if they are the black ones the are still worth it but they won't have as much torque.....the blue torque/3.6nm.. black torque/2.4nm... my personal choice is the blue motor...spec for unite motors if those are the motors coming in...
1000watt/36v...... 3000rpm......torque3.2nm35.6amps
1200watt/48v...... 3200rpm......torque3.6nm....32amps

#4 ·
i see that the motors are color coded, is this a color code that only this manufacturer uses or can and should i look for it from other motor makers as well,

but to see that big blue has a maker and we all can now get one too, should make getting in the 30+ club easier and cheaper than ever, couse if you can get a 1.5 hp motor for less then 100$ make a good buy that any one can buy on a budget.....i realy hope they come with the mounts on them like in the pic on the inporters site

#7 ·
who is the seller gona-be, will it be a online store or a Ebaystore or will it be a member selling them?

couse if they will have these motors coming in,I would like to see more of their parts they sell. couse they gotta have some tric parts if they are selling 1200w motors right.

#14 · (Edited)
good news boys.... the 1000 and 1200's are in time to start breaking records and having fun with the gassers :D
just finished talking to chris and there is plenty to go around... me i think i'm getting 3 rather than just 2.....
oh also exon 48 volts chargers are in and a 50 amp controllers

#19 ·
it is part of the big picture

my bike will repsnt the cheepest way to get into the 30mph club....i could have gotten a 200amp ecu but then the bike would be over 400$.....i want o keep it under 300$

dont worry about the beef, the C1 will have angus amounts,lol.........if their still in stock i will get a 1200w motor and then a top of the line 400 amp contoler...when i can find one at the right price......then i will get the 24v300amp ecu for the razor to see if it can take the world record

#22 ·
well boys i just order 2 /1200 motors one i'm going to switch out aj motor on his dirt bike.... that should give him some good power in the dirt... the other still trying to figure out if i should finish the scoot project or upgrade the maxii with that motor and the 300 amp controller....

#23 ·
well i received my 1200watt motors.... and the best part is my 15 and 18 tooth sprockets fit perfect on there.... so going to be hitting some insane top speeds on it...:thumbsup: i'm going to find out tomorrow if the one motor fits on my boys dirt bike... it's at the new house but if it fits. the bike is going to have some serious power behind it...i'll keep you updated on it.......

#26 ·
well i'll tell you what.... those motor pack a whole lot of power behind it...i put 48 votls to it... had to put my whole body weight on it just to keep it from jumping up at stall( was testing the motors out on the bench so i didn't have it braced down)......now i know how quick those 750's are off the line... and that is only with a 100 amp controller....so for those of us with a 200-400 amp controllers... we are in for one hell of a ride :D... daddy like lol... boys those gassers aren't going to know what happen at the starting line... we will just be a blur;)........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.