Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this super pocketbike has a 1p60fmj engine on it , im having a hard time finding the carb, and exhaust and manifold

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
How big is the carb now, what markings does it have on it??

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so it didnt come with a carb so i got the mulkt carb 26mm , i got a right angle manifold, gaskets, k&n air filter, so now i need the exhaust , fuel lines, and red grips, throttle system and cable.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Go back to the place you ordered it and tell them it won't stay running, its running to lean and the carb looks clean, what should I do. I always buy with Visa, cause if you got a bad engine they will be all over them like a loose suit. I had trouble w/ MPR along time ago, after Visa, they were begging for mercy. Also sounds like an intake air leak too, make sure the isolator has the rubber facing the manifold.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
so it didnt come with a carb so i got the mulkt carb 26mm , i got a right angle manifold, gaskets, k&n air filter, so now i need the exhaust , fuel lines, and red grips, throttle system and cable.
26mm on a 150?????..I was running a 25mm from an atc185 on my 110cc and 26mm from an XR100 on my X181 naked streetfighter bike with a 125cc...........

Id go with a spigot mount PW28 carb...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts