Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finish this carb, taper & round to 16mm in front, the back of the carb & manifold to 15mm, and the manifold is a Banshee 19mm with the alum piece I ripped out of my old C1 manifold. I slips into the 19 and the carb slips on the 15mm ID end.

Attachments

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am close to getting it going, its new, still have to pull the head and put Vitons in the grooves, and then torque it. Have a new water pump w/ pully but no way to drive it. Stilll looking for a good deal on a Banshee clutch housing w/ or without bracket or pump. Have a 110v small sump pump to use on the engine stand to run water thru the radiator for cooling. I got it the engine & rad from D Mack, I am worried he hasn't been here for awhile. I have his parents address, I might sent him a post card.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
ahh yes, Viton, I was on the hunt for a "custom" fit o-ring for the cooling system of the FZR-600, the old O-rings we're SQUARE and torn, didn't leak while riding, but did a little each night!

Can't wait to see that thing haul some butt :D

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to build somekind of engine mount so I can bolt it to my Red Italian work bench-engine stand, have my 26cc blower engine on that bench & Sam's Red Head stocker kit engine on the rusty bench. Also have the Blue Head Demon Motor, it's fixed and waiting for a spot on the rusty bench. Going to get some Rust-o-lem Paint in a can and spray it next month.
It has rained 84" this year, the days are getting warmer, time to get to Work. Ordered a Hydraulic Brakes Kit, front & rear upgrade from PB Parts, about $50 for both w/ my discount and bearings and seals for engine three, so I can rebuild it. Need a C1 or B1 roller w/ no engine or radiator for the Polini.
Ordered a $20 gas scooter transmission + $10 S/H, from MBPN on Ebay, looks like it has a 20 tooth #25 sprocket. Had another that looked the same $20 and $15 S/H that looked like a T8F 8mm chain sprocket like my 49cc Zenoah scooter. I am putting that on one of my Cag engs, turn the head facing backwards and mount it in my Razor Rocket, which drives on the right side, w/ #25 chain. The trans reverses the rotation of the engine so it drives the rear wheel forward. If it comes with a 05T/T8f chain sprocket, I have a 54 tooth rear gear for that, off my A2, have 2 brand new chains also. Then will put a skinny set of Cag rims & tires on the razor and try to get a front brake. Might have to weld a bracket on the tube up front. Or when I put the X7 4 stroke gas shock front end on the A1 drag bike, I will try to put the old A1 front on the Razor frame, front brakes.
I have alot to do, I need a pit crew,lol,lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts