Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im Mark and im a father of 3 and my oldest had his first quad 3yrs he is 9 and he always complaining about not being able to turn property lol and bought a mini dirt bike and recently sprayed it all including engine/frame/plastics/handle bars the lot lol.
I love it ha ha.
So after taking a long time friend and his son on my boys quad whilst my son rode his beloved dirt bike fully restored my friend choose to buy 1 for his son :).

Problem 1 mini quad; chain to loose and a lot of wear from chain dangling down and their is no sign of a chain tensioner being there! !!!
No. Engine is either running to high or im hearing a popping noise.

What ive done so far as it's a well worn in bike as the tyres are well worn to and pull start broken.
Fixed the leaking over flow on carb (I think this will always happen but HOPEFULLY someone can clear this up??)
New pull start fitted new thumb throttle and brake all fitted and are now working efficiently.
And when I started it the first time i never drove it but left it running but seemed louder than my 49cc quad/bikes and the following day I done the same because the mixture ratio was to rich and was properly red just to run it out with properly mixed 2stroke then the chain came of and I see no signs of a chain tensioner or existing 1 and need some advice please.
Will post pictures when I sus it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please help me:

I bought a mini quad bike that needs TLC. I'm having problem with the wiring connections. when I bought it all the switches are missing.Please help me identify the color coding of the wires.

Sorry I used your post.how do we post a note here?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.