Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I got this scooter yesterday for 550 the guy said that the carb is broke and something about a intake seal is bad and I know these are a Honda ruckus clone but not a real ruckus my question is can I use the same aftermarket parts and can I use Honda ruckus stock parts I'm just curious about it because I want to mod completely like some people do with the real Honda ruckus thanks again for the help

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Guys I got this scooter yesterday for 550 the guy said that the carb is broke and something about a intake seal is bad and I know these are a Honda ruckus clone but not a real ruckus my question is can I use the same aftermarket parts and can I use Honda ruckus stock parts I'm just curious about it because I want to mod completely like some people do with the real Honda ruckus thanks again for the help

Those are pretty nice scooters,,,as far as parts genuine honda parts will fit..heres a parts page for ya.... Good luck with it... http://www.shopatvpartsonline.com/buy-online-2013-icebear-maddog-lowrider-honda-ruckus-clone-stretch-scooter-moped-50cc-usa-shipping/

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks as alway cam but I looked on that site and it had just a few things for the maddog so if anyone knows of a good performance parts sites let me know and if there's anything else anyone can tell me about the icebear maddog pros and cons

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Thanks as alway cam but I looked on that site and it had just a few things for the maddog so if anyone knows of a good performance parts sites let me know and if there's anything else anyone can tell me about the icebear maddog pros and cons

Theres other sites too.......pros are its pretty cool,,,cons..Its chinese......

·
Registered
24,123 Posts
Not sure what the mad dog engine looks like, the GY6 Honda clone 50cc engines have 80 and even 100cc B/bore kits w/ big valve head, hp cams & exhausts. For my 150cc GY6, online, I got a 180cc hp cyld kit w/ head & gaskets for $39.99 onsale reg. $180. Then ordered a 32mm slide carb w/ manifold, SS valves and hp springs & SS hp glass pack muffler to replace the China junk. chinesepartswholesale, they have a few parts onsale all the time $10 racing cams and other stuff.

·
MidnightMidbikeSyndicate
888 Posts
Got any pics??

·
Banned
21,721 Posts
Not sure what the mad dog engine looks like, the GY6 Honda clone 50cc engines have 80 and even 100cc B/bore kits w/ big valve head, hp cams & exhausts. For my 150cc GY6, online, I got a 180cc hp cyld kit w/ head & gaskets for $39.99 onsale reg. $180. Then ordered a 32mm slide carb w/ manifold, SS valves and hp springs & SS hp glass pack muffler to replace the China junk. chinesepartswholesale, they have a few parts onsale all the time $10 racing cams and other stuff.
It looks like a naked streetfighter scooter/ Honda Ruckus clone.......... Im more into the looks of the Sachs Madass 125 thats in the pic below..

http://www.makeruckus.com/the-maddog.html

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

yea its a gy6 50cc and I've got a 80 kit on it now and it run great

1 - 9 of 9 Posts