Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya im in need of a 22mm carb (its going on my x15) well the part where i amm relly having trouble was finding one with the pull up choke from the handelbars as is came with the bike .....................thanks ya

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Your not going to find a cable choke in a bigger carb, have to get a lever choke and deal with it,lol. I got a 22mm on ebay for $25 to my door.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Is your stock carb a PZ19mm like my X18? There all junk, on my 22mm Japan carb I drilled out the pilot & main jets one size bigger. The 19 is only 13mm x 19mm or 16mm in real life. To much restriction for a 110cc 4 stroke, I have a real 19mm on my 50cc 2 stroke C1 water cooled bike.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I have a 26mm Mikuni here I put on my 110cc, it was to much carb for a stock engine. I put a 25mm on my 125cc 4 wheel ATV, that works pretty good.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Your not going to find a cable choke in a bigger carb, have to get a lever choke and deal with it,lol. I got a 22mm on ebay for $25 to my door.
My 25mm carb came with a choke lever that you can hook the cable to..Theres 22mm carbs on Dr ATV's website that will do the same....I just had to take off the cable holder from my 19mm,,mod it and I even added a pusher spring to get the choke to return quickly like its automatic....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.