Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
uhhhh....seattle anyone???? Somewhere IN the city.....everett has good places and races but the damn area is too far for me...... i hate driving!!!!......
(OFF TOPIC) Anyone going to the Battle of the Imports at PAC raceways on Sat 8/28??? we can prolly ride PBs there....can we?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DDMracer4life said:
HEY im 15 in maple valley got a 49c cat eye whats this import deal you speak of?
Who - import freaks and what not
What - Battle of the Imports Drag Racing/outdoor car show
Where - Pacific Raceways
When - Saturday (8/28) , 1pm
Why - Iono? cause they want to?? haha
How - to get there....i forgot the way it has been 387485379583 years since i went there..... go on google and type pacific raceways for directions...
i might bring my bike down there to ride around and showoff hopefully they wouldnt mind... HEY ITS A TRACK RIGHT = Legal? haha

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah who ever owns a pocketbike here should go down to the import show. We can all get together and break necks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Black_Angel_Fettish said:
I usually ride with the nwminimoto guys, but sometimes me and a few buds hit up a spot in ballard.
Hey when you guys go to the meet, is it a race only or can you ride around the area? and if you don;t wear leather suits and stuff or gloves, you can;t roll with them? what if i only have a helmet?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Laosthaxgsrcheck www.nwminimoto.com for times and places we ride.

you can just ride if you want, but trust me, you'll be racing. but then again, its not really formal races, we basically just take the same course, if your competetive, then race hard, if not, play around. or find a quiet spot on the location and play around. theres plenty of peeps to have fun with.

bring your helmet. I know Chris is kinda wanting people to bring gear, but leathers are not required.

do however try to bring gloves, and if you can, go get yourself some knee and elbow pads.. (TRUST ME HERE, you'll want them eventually)

its really fun, if your not into racing, you'll at least have fun on a closed course, and around other pocketbikes. besides, streets are borring as ****, never a good turn, and you'll never learn ****.

hope to see ya out there, I've been pretty lazy, and havent been out for a couple weeks, but work will die down soon.

email me at [email protected] me and a bud might be going out and riding in the ballard area on sunday, or maybe monday night.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh okae cool.... i was gonna go to the southcenter spot but my homeboy ^ Seattle206 had to work... so we'll go somehow someday thanks alot man!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts