Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Super Moderator
It's going to be a tough thing to find this late in the game and I haven't heard of anyone parting out bikes in a long time pocket bikes are actually becoming rare.

You might have better luck sourcing a shop that has a CNC and have one made just make sure that the new one is twice as strong 馃檪

Registered
I need the pink unicorn of parts. I need a 25mm triple tree with 158mm forks on center. Or if anyone has a mta4 complete forks and triple for sale please let me know. Shonn d in PM
GRC has fork plates for 25mm fork, I can measure it later how wide they are. But when there is a little difference you can change the wheelspacer.

Banned
All my C1 forks are 28mm and they are thick and strong. Best bet for your bike, GCR stuff is too expensive. But, going to cost $175 w/ handle bars & dual front brakes and disc, if you can find C1 calipers.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need c1 mta4 complete fork, triple brakes and axle. Any info on who sells them or who has a set for sale. Thanks shonn d.

Banned
Have you checked www. pocketbikeparts .com. in Florida, they have a big warehouse They also have an info order phone. Call and ask them where to find parts. In Oakland, CA. home of the Raiders, scooterparts4less, might have the forks, that's where I got my last C1 parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts