Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I have been contacting b1 replica factories and I got ahold of one called dolat they sent me 3 pics and prices of there bikes the first one is superbike b1 replica for $260.00 yellow bike but can come in many different colors, second one orange b1 replica with cag motor oragne one but comes in many different colors for $180.00, and the third one this is the one I am going for but it still looks sketchey he told me the black one has a 39.8cc air cooled engine but he said "it is not finalized" whatever that means, the black bike but comes in alot of colors for $240.00 he told me he can deliver in 15 days and any color is available also someone said the last one was a b1 before I doubt that there is a water resivor, here is the

http://img6.exs.cx/img6/5539/DLGS-015C.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/3751/gs-015a.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/5394/gs-015B.jpg

·
Registered
859 Posts
I like the last one....the black one...and If it didn't leak water and was cheap...Then that would sell ...with no problem....No Leaks though....

Oh and that picture may not even be one of a cag.....Looking at the frame...

·
Registered
271 Posts
First of all...the yellow one is ugly as **** , has crappy wheels, and looks like it has lighting and also a cvt tranny......the orange one is also ugly, and whats the v-cut in the fairing??? The black one is a real Blata Oragami, and you can't get it for $240 or whatever he told you. I think someone blew smoke up your ***.

·
Registered
859 Posts
"The black one is a real Blata Oragami"

That's what I thought..and edited right after....you can tell just by looking at the frame....NOW I WOULD BUY THAT SAME BIKE FOR 240.00 LOL....Tell him you want THAT SAME BIKE FOR THAT PRICE....LOL....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
everyone I am pretty sure the newer b1 replicas have the b1 looking frame the first b1 prototypes have the rivets through the frame I am not saying it is for sure a b1 replica but I am almost sure also where is the coolant reservor on the bars?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
the newer b1's have the same frame as a real b1 check this link out I have already talked to them http://www.atv-dirtbike.com/funmotor/KINGA4-PIC.htm the first pics of the blue yellow and red bike are the old style b1 replicas the new one is the red white and blue one believe me I know all about all the b1 replicas I have contacted pretty much all the manufactures that make them.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ripoff

I am truly amazed that china is allowed to steal designs from real engineers and still be members of the WTO (world trade organization). Also they are stealing a design of a bike that doesnt handle worth a **** when it is constructed properly, doesnt use subpar material, doesnt have shitty welds and actually has a hint of quality control. Also call the bike what it is, not a "replica". Calling it a replica infers that blata gave them permission to steal their design to make a quick buck off the world. This is just another cheaply made ripoff of someones elses hard work. I guess since the chinese cant seem to come up with their ideas, this b1 ripoff would be better than what they would have designed. If they did create something original it would probably be made of bamboo and stuck together with tree sap. frank

·
Registered
285 Posts
this is all china does. they copy anything and everything they can and they make it cheaper and sell it cheaper than the original. look around your house..

there was some stuff on the news lately about how china is copying the big bertha golf club and of course selling it real cheap. but as you may know the quality is not as good as what theyre copying.

·
Registered
236 Posts
of course the chinese people can design their own product but why when they can take other's design mass produce them and make millions? u shouldnt dog chinese people by making racial remarks, i mean they are smart enough to put a rocket into space, how many countries do u know that can do that? so what makes u think they cant design a little pocketbike? it's the question of "ethics" we can all agree that most people would say it's morally wrong to steal and make money but is this behavior out of the norm? we see these things happen everyday (american ceo's) hell people even kill just for a measily few bucks. these chinese people who are stealing other's design are the ones laughing at the haters in their mansions and rolls royce. back to the subject, these b1 replicas are poorly design and crappy no doubt about that. so u either love them for what they are or hate them just like the cags in the current market.

Frank Toth said:
I am truly amazed that china is allowed to steal designs from real engineers and still be members of the WTO (world trade organization). Also they are stealing a design of a bike that doesnt handle worth a **** when it is constructed properly, doesnt use subpar material, doesnt have shitty welds and actually has a hint of quality control. Also call the bike what it is, not a "replica". Calling it a replica infers that blata gave them permission to steal their design to make a quick buck off the world. This is just another cheaply made ripoff of someones elses hard work. I guess since the chinese cant seem to come up with their ideas, this b1 ripoff would be better than what they would have designed. If they did create something original it would probably be made of bamboo and stuck together with tree sap. frank

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think its good that they are making replicas because half of the pocketbikers cant afford a real $3000 b1 I am sure that the newer b1's will be decent and well worth there price, and if you dont want one dont buy one thats just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
859 Posts
mike93eh said:
this is all china does. they copy anything and everything they can and they make it cheaper and sell it cheaper than the original. look around your house..

there was some stuff on the news lately about how china is copying the big bertha golf club and of course selling it real cheap. but as you may know the quality is not as good as what theyre copying.
I seen that as well.....It's because of the bad quality is how Callaway found out.. about the knock off golf clubs......They were breaking and were being sent to Callaway...and they took a close look at the clubs... and thats how they found out about the knock offs were being produced.....

·
Registered
356 Posts
I dont see a problem with it. Its perfect for racing in parking lots. who wants to pay 2000 dollars for a toy. For that much i would buy one more big bike. I love my cag its a blast. Sure the others mite be faster or whatever.But with the cags you get more of your freinds on them and have loads of more fun. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
896 Posts
gabe said:
I dont see a problem with it. Its perfect for racing in parking lots. who wants to pay 2000 dollars for a toy. For that much i would buy one more big bike. I love my cag its a blast. Sure the others mite be faster or whatever.But with the cags you get more of your freinds on them and have loads of more fun. Just my 2 cents
You see Gabe, thats the big problem, Pocket Bikes were never intended to be "toys" and yes you may see spending $2000 as a waste, but there are a large number of people that race these in serious competition. The original PB's that are out there, ie, the Italian models were never created to be toys, just like shifter karts are not toys.

Anyone want to take a guess at what got Valentino Rossi started?? (and if you ask who that is you should be shot) Thats right, racing for Polini and ZPF. Much like many F1 and Indy drivers got started in kart raceing.

I have always thought that Cags are a fair way to "get your feet wet" but if you are serious about racing, there will never be a Chinese bike that will compete with an Italian model. And if they do, it will also cost $2000+.

My shop got one of the first round B1 knock offs. It was a complete piece of ****, we could barely get the thing to run and it leaked coolant from every crevise. Even if they improve the bike by 90%, it will still be seriously problematic. Seriously, they are on the 3rd generation of the a/c Cags and they are still incredibly low quality, do any of you, based on their track record so far really think that this newer version of a w/c B1 knockoff is going to be any better now thats its twice as complicated?

If you do, you are that sucker that is born every second.

·
Registered
427 Posts
RRracer said:
Ok I have been contacting b1 replica factories and I got ahold of one called dolat they sent me 3 pics and prices of there bikes the first one is superbike b1 replica for $260.00 yellow bike but can come in many different colors, second one orange b1 replica with cag motor oragne one but comes in many different colors for $180.00, and the third one this is the one I am going for but it still looks sketchey he told me the black one has a 39.8cc air cooled engine but he said "it is not finalized" whatever that means, the black bike but comes in alot of colors for $240.00 he told me he can deliver in 15 days and any color is available also someone said the last one was a b1 before I doubt that there is a water resivor, here is the

http://img6.exs.cx/img6/5539/DLGS-015C.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/3751/gs-015a.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/5394/gs-015B.jpg
last ones a real Blata oragami b1 not a cagagami

1 - 20 of 113 Posts