Pocketbike Forum banner

30mph Electric Super Bike

11K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Jcohen 
#1 ·
I just finished testing our all-new electric super bike with my dad and it works great. Now we're planning on selling it. It started off as a gas F4-15 super bike, and now it has been transformed into an all-electric silent killer. The motor is the Unite's 1000W 36V model. The controller is a Curtis 1204 275Amp 24-36V that delivers all the power the motor could ever need. We're running gauge 8 wire throughout, and the batteries are POWER brand 18Ah, which are made in Canada and far superior to the ones made in China. They are AGM sealed gel type and are far more resistant to vibrations than other batteries. The charger is a Soneil fully automatic, fan cooled and desulphating. The throttle is a Magura twist type made in Germany. Many of the components of the bike were hand-made out of aluminum, including the diamond plate battery box, aluminum motor mount to help dissipate heat and the aluminum battery meter. The seat is true kid-leather apholstery. Features include front and rear disk brakes and suspension, turn signals, horn, headlight and tailight. Also, front 90/10 15inch tires and massive rear 145/10 15.5inch tires add stability. If you are interested in purchasing the bike, you can contact me at leomnem@videotron.ca

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.