Pocketbike Forum banner

30mph professional electric dirt bike

13K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  rootbeer 
#1 ·
This is the third electric vehicle that I posted on this forum. Here are the specs as seen on kijiji.ca:
Marone Moto offers you the first MEX electric off-road dirt bike to be sold in production, in Canada and the USA. This intermediate size dirt bike is equipped with the following high-end electric components:

• A permanent magnet d.c. motor that produces 3.8 hp and 20 ft-lbs of torque.
  • A secure electronic speed controller that supplies 300 amps to the motor and can run on 24-48 volts.
  • A 24 volt, 35Ah AGM SLA battery pack that provides 45-60 minutes of use and over 600 cycles of discharged to 50%.
  • A state-of-the-art automatic charger that can recharge the pack discharged to 50% in approximately 2 hours.
  • Heavy-duty G4 wires provide minimal resistance in energy transfer. Charging socket, start-up key and battery meter are integrated into an aluminum cover for easy access.
These components provide fast acceleration off the line, but in silence. Contrary to a gas bike, the MEX creates no pollution, requires no maintenance and doesn't involve high costs. Also included:

• Front and rear hydraulic disk brakes.
  • Front hydraulic fork and rear shock absorber.
  • 2.50 - 14 tires in front and 3.00 - 12 tires in the rear.
  • Many aluminum parts, high-tensile steel frame and a comfortable seat wrapped in genuine leather.
  • A length of 63 inches and a seat height of 30.5 inches.
  • 6 month limited warranty.
Our web site is coming soon!

For more information, don't hesitate to contact me.

-Leo Marone.

See less See more
G
#2 ·
LoL, sounds like a MX650 if you ask me?

24v 45min run time? if you want to sell EV bikes then make something a bit more high end then what you have to even START to say it is a "30mph professional electric dirt bike"

High end "Professinal" bikes have Something called "drycells" in them! other then that your just making the shite bikes we have alredy made for many years already on this forum, No one has yet made a "Professional bike eccept for SEVO and his bike cost over 3grand!

you made me pissed off and laugh at the same time, LoL

G
#4 ·
No I am not, Sure I am point blank with my words, but your bikes are great as home made projects, but there is more to it than just off the shelf electronics and cramming them into bikes.

you have yet to even hint to the weight of the bikes and well that alone will make your bikes look fishy on the speed facts you have made...your pocket bike was not even doing 30mph in the video and well "Worlds Fastest" is not a word to brand something unless you make an attemp to show all and then telll all kinda way, what you did is tell all about your bikes and show very little of the biuld quality and "High tech charger system" you so proudly brag about but yet tell so little in how it works..?...

any ways, I may be a jerk in your eyes but in my eyes your just some one talking about what he is seeing in the clouds....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.