Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to pass this along.

I was shopping around for a carb and pull start for my x5 and x1 50cc. I have a Amazon.com app on my Kindle Fire. I found pull starts and carbs and motors on there. So if your looking for a secure web site. Some of the retailers you can buy parts with Amazon gift cards and you wont have to use your CC# for them.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Depends on the starter claw or paw you have bolted to your crankshaft. The round one uses the black cover the black wheel w/ steel pins inside or the MS Moon I believe. The alum rectangle paw with paddle arms uses the cover w/ the white round pully inside and the catches are near the center of the starter cover.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
EPR is right. They use a different kinds. Even on the same bike amd same motor. Take a pic where the pull should be or if its on the bike remove it and take a few pic for us and we can tell you what kind you need.

Iv ordered 90% of my stuff of amazon. Faster shipping and easier to use than ebay. Thats just what a think. Some of the same people that sale on ebay sale on amazon to.

Here goes one pawl. Mine uses the pull start with 2 little metal needles that grab the pawl.
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums...90E2F0C1-338-0000001995DC6B98_zps00e15a38.jpg

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.