Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening Everyone
I don't have a pocket bike I have a Primal RC 1/5 Scale Monster Truck that has a 49cc Reed Case Pocket Bike engine that is a pig. I want to build this engine or buy a donor to build. I have bought a head and cylinder kit with a FC Crank. I want to run a Walbro 1107 carb because I have many of them from my other RC's so I also bought a intake manifold for the WT carbs. I would like to find a better reed cage setup. I also bought a lightened flywheel which I could have just milled mine but it is what it is. I also bought a HD 2-Shoe clutch. I'm looking more for low to mid-range power for this application but more top end would be good also , right now with the gear I have in it , it tops out at 11mph but its still a pig. With the stock gear it will do 30mph but I'm not looking for top speed with this monster. I would like to put the gear set that is in the middle of stock and low.
I would like to build a engine to get the most out of it. There is not much out there for these engines or I haven't looked in the right places. Any suggestions? Thanks Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts