Pocketbike Forum banner
61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
With the big bore engine, with all that compression you need a heavier flywheel, lite is for stock engines and so is the rocket key a .050" advance offset over stock. You can try stock or turn the key around to retard timing. The offset faces the exhaust port to advance, on both the piston port and reed port engines. On my hot rod A2 I added weight to the stock flywheel, makes it easier to start, it runs smoother and I am running a rocket key.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
So dont put the light one on? Just drilled the holes and grinded everything smooth only took 2 grams on the *** out smh

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Well mabey ill jist leave the sucker alone was planning on buying a 47 just to take apart and rebuild port and everything. Motors facinate me lol. Just dont know these 2 strocks.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Well you have it, might as well try it, see what the difference is in performance, it could increase RPMs. Going to have to experiment, sometimes you make a mistake and it works better than planned, lol.
I love them cause they make more power than a 50cc 4 stroke. The 47cc cyld has no exhaust relief channel above the exhaust port inside the cyld. Every engine is different, with Boosted306 modified cyld he put together twin engines for me for a project drag bike. We tried are best to make them equal but one is a hair faster then the other which would be the front of the two inline engines.
You need a tuned exhaust or make your own. He is a 47cc Cag heard/cyld someone added a 2nd spark plug.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
So any idea where i can find a good exhaust for mine? That w9nt stick way out the back? I could do it myself. I paint cars so up here at the shop i have access to everything i need. Just dont know exactly what i need to do. I have like 3 or 4 dif cheap ones from ebay so i have the materail. And i could always cut a door skin up off one these junk doors for metal. Just dont know what needs to be done. Expand the chamber? Or move it? Or just make it longer?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
And after i drilled and cleaned up all there boogered up metal off the flywheel it only got me 2 grams lol went from 282.1 grams to 280.. i could grind alot more from it just aint any much more room to drill and keep it uniform. Trying to keep it as balanced as possible

·
Super Moderator
3,288 Posts
you don't want a ultra light flywheel for a high rpm tool engine or it wont give you the juggernaut effect. the flywheel is balanced to counter balance the crank if you mess that up you will lose power to shaking...

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
You cut 4" off the head pipe and add 4" of big pipe to the center of the belly. Pro Jet S pipe work pretty good there about $80 or $90 for the kit Way better than a stock pipe.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Welp even if its not on paper or film i know so dont matter what anyone else say. I can show the ticket and arrest sheet to show u im not lieing lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Na. I ecaded that mf! And he got ****ed over it and took me to jail for evading. Gave me a ticket for wreckless driving.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Your lucky they did not impound your bike, cost more than a $1,000 to get it back after 30 days of police storage charges. You might still have to pay hundreds in fines. Better if you bought a legal bike.

·
Super Moderator
3,288 Posts
If they took him to jail then he is either out on his own recognizance or out on bail he will find out his fate when he goes to court for sentencing...

61 - 80 of 119 Posts