Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PBP OLD SCHOOL MEMBER
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG what a headache. I don't know how many different flywheels there are for the C2 B1 rep but it took purchasing from 5 different online stores to find the right one for my bike. The coils that read YIMENG IKEDA on the wire don't work, timing is way off, backfires like mad and won't run at all.

Now I have to try and find a flywheel to match these coils or maybe use a rocket key. Do I need to retard or advance?

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
OMG what a headache. I don't know how many different flywheels there are for the C2 B1 rep but it took purchasing from 5 different online stores to find the right one for my bike. The coils that read YIMENG IKEDA on the wire don't work, timing is way off, backfires like mad and won't run at all.

Now I have to try and find a flywheel to match these coils or maybe use a rocket key. Do I need to retard or advance?
hmmm, you could actually try both, I'm betting one way would be better, and the other way would be enough to make the bike quit firing up at all, because backfiring is already right at the edge, and the rocket keys are 10 degree offsets which should be enough (hopefully) to do the trick!

Good job NosMan!!!

For any of the newer guy's, this coil / flywheel thing has been an issue for some members since all the way back in 2005, and even included the top of the line "Brand name" Coils. so this is a breakthrough to say the least!

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Know anyone with a good X7 rear wheel new or used in good shape. I have been everywhere I know, can't find one 8" rear. The X6 is a 10" but has a 120/60 tire. I ordered one on line an they cancelled it, no part.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Thanks, I e-mail them to see if they have it in stock. Now, I am looking at an X18 rear 10" rim and 160/45-10" drag racing tire, from XMRpros.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts