Pocketbike Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
That FC 10mm is one I have not seen. Are those even made anymore?
I have probably seen at least 20 used pocket bikes come through my path and I’ve seen two that were 44 mm all the rest for 40mm.
The Nicer bikes seem to have the 44 mm, all the regular A1 And A2’s that were just cheap Chinese bikes had the 40s. That’s been my experience.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I got a lot of stuff from Banggood .com, or aliexpress .com a sister Alibaba Co. Had a falling out with after my parts were sent to Serbia from China then lost. But ali has a lot of pocket bike stuff, more than Banggood, plan on 60 days delivery. The 10mm was amde for the 40mm/47cc engines 44/10mm piston. Instead of Pocket Bikes, now buying guns just got my Glock 22 pistol, 4.5" barrel 40 cal, S&W, on the way a 32 cal H&R magnum revolver, 5 shot, 2" barrel snub nose for my better half.

·
Super Moderator
2,773 Posts
I got a lot of stuff from Banggood .com, or aliexpress .com a sister Alibaba Co. Had a falling out with after my parts were sent to Serbia from China then lost. But ali has a lot of pocket bike stuff, more than Banggood, plan on 60 days delivery. The 10mm was amde for the 40mm/47cc engines 44/10mm piston. Instead of Pocket Bikes, now buying guns just got my Glock 22 pistol, 4.5" barrel 40 cal, S&W, on the way a 32 cal H&R magnum revolver, 5 shot, 2" barrel snub nose for my better half.
Definitely get your guns well you still can...

AliExpress Alibaba gearbass banggood are all pop-up multi seller network goods distributors based out of Shenzhen China ordering from them is just a crap shot the individual sellers are responsible for getting the goods to the distribution hub it's not the individual websites fall it's the sellers fault just like eBay Amazon and Etsy

·
Registered
408 Posts
Thanks guys I have a cag motor cumming had it planned for another project and wanted to see if it would work on my scooter. How do I get a full circle crank? Thanks again guys.
Did the motor come in?? Just do some of the mods that have been done on here and it will rip.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.