Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yoo,

My parents Plan to buy the 4 Stroke, 70cc Vulkan Mini Chopper this month am im totally siked about it

i plan to buy it from MPR but i had a couple questions

- Does it seat 2 people?
- How fast does it go?
- Ive never operated a manual before, only an automatic 49cc chopper. would it be hard??

Please POST PIX OF UR OWN IF U GOT ONE AND ADD IN SOME EXTRA INFO

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Where have you looked??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I have looked everyplace on the net that I can think of I really just want to by a hole new motor and a seat for it

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
If its a Honda clone 4 stroke engine?? You can buy a whole engine, search 50cc-125cc China Honda 4 stroke engines on eBay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yoo,

My parents Plan to buy the 4 Stroke, 70cc Vulkan Mini Chopper this month am im totally siked about it

i plan to buy it from MPR but i had a couple questions

• Does it seat 2 people?
  • How fast does it go?
  • Ive never operated a manual before, only an automatic 49cc chopper. would it be hard??

Please POST PIX OF UR OWN IF U GOT ONE AND ADD IN SOME EXTRA INFO
No pull in the clutch shift up the gear with your foot then I go with the clutch and give you gas

·
Registered
2 Posts
I mean pocket rockets will not reply to me I've messaged them at least five times they don't pick up the phone either I will try again

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
They won't MPR sells the bike and delivers it to you and then their job is over...

MPR does zero dealer prep they simply get the bikes from China and ship them to people. a lot of the Chinese pocket bikes are defective from the factory and need a little bit of work before they are sold...

MPR does not sell parts and does not honor any sort of warranty like they imply I have been trying to get them shut down for years and every time I get close they just move to a new Maxi space...

Don't even waste your time with MPR you will have to figure out what's wrong with the bike and get the parts from eBay and Amazon and fix it yourself...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts