Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just bought this 2006 R1 Pocket Bike and I need to know if a Universal Gas Tank would work for it. I am going to rebuild it with a new engine and alot of new parts.Thank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
It should have screw mounts under the faring for the small rectangle tank or you can use two jumbo zip Ty's

The bike you have is a full faring Cagllari Daytona

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
those tanks are bigger then the plastic cover that goes over the tank this is the tank

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also am in need of a wiring harness for the front and rear lights and horn. It has not been put together yet. It is the right Fairing

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
What part of the US are you in? Are you sure thats the right frame for that fairing?
I have never taken the fairing off of one of my cags with the lights. I've tried once but the wiring harness got in the way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in California. I bought the bike on Sat and it was all taken apart now I want to put it all back together the right way. Trying to get info to complete it

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
What part of the US are you in? Are you sure thats the right frame for that fairing?
I have never taken the fairing off of one of my cags with the lights. I've tried once but the wiring harness got in the way.
You correct It's not right that fairing/body work is off of a super pocket bike The model full faring Cagllari Daytona he has the onley wiring that bike has is the kill switch

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you are saying I have a different frame then the Fairing however, I am finding that things are lining up on the frame and the fairing

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
Here is a complete R1
That's not the same bike that you have either look at the swing arm where the back tire mounts you have the full fairing Cagllari Daytona frame I have had a few of that exact same with the box steal frame

So it's from California a long time ago during the pocket bike craze days I visited a pocket bike shop in California it was right on the Hollywood strip I was there on vacation and walking the Hollywood strip and I saw the pocket bike shop and of course I had to go check it out this was a very long time ago but if I can remember right they sold body kits aftermarket alarms light kits and all kinds of stuff your bike could very well be from a place like that.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Looks like a barracuda but the frame brace in the back is a different shape. These are the bikes that are slightly bigger then the cag but smaller then the x1. They have sharp angle on the seat and steering and are meant for small kids.
I ordered some years ago and thought you bought it from me years ago.

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
I found a good picture of it in this picture you can tell that they just put ricer bling ( AKA plastic trim ) over the regular Cagllari Daytona box steel frame my guess is they used the CAG engine with the clutch side generator to power the lights then painted it up to look like a X19 super dominator ( Chinese trickery)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
Pretty cool since you don't have to worry about the drag from the generator bogging down the motor... It should be a pretty cool little bike once he gets a engine and gets it running.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts