Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a hard time finding 49cc crank shaft seals. I got these but they are alittle to big and they do not fit. Where can I find them to fit a 49cc engine. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did find these shipped from China for $3.00. They do have 25.5 X 15.5 X 7 on them. Would that make a difference? The ones on mine say 25 X 15 X 7

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,583 Posts
Check bearing supply shops and auto parts stores they can cross reference and get the seals for you

·
Registered
510 Posts
I did find these shipped from China for $3.00. They do have 25.5 X 15.5 X 7 on them. Would that make a difference? The ones on mine say 25 X 15 X 7
Yes it makes a difference, and I have them on stock but as atv said shipping from europ! Shipping for a pair is about 6€ at 8-10 days delivery time.

·
Registered
2020 uber scoot 49cc 2 stroke
15 Posts
I would try small engine shops maybe chain saws or weed eaters share the Same seals. Worth a shot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having a hard time finding 49cc crank shaft seals. I got these but they are alittle to big and they do not fit. Where can I find them to fit a 49cc engine. Thanks
Napa auto parts if you have a micrometer you can measure it and order them or if you have a nearby store go there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts