Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what size tire most people are running? I have seen them advertised with 10"-13" tires. What do people think of the removable swingarm bikes? Is it true that 47cc bikes are faster than the 49cc bikes? I had one guy tell me not to buy one unless it has the flush gas cap. Not sure why, maybe that means they are newer. Thanks for everyones help. I know it is a lot of ?'s, but trying to make an informed buy.

Thanks,
Chad

·
Registered
390 Posts
The front tire is 90/65 and the back is 110/65.The 47cc bikes goes faster than the 49cc bikes.A cag is a cag,but dont get an electric one:D .

·
Banned
736 Posts
yes the non headlight "47 cc" (actually 39 cc) pocket bikes are faster and quicker than the larger (not called pocket bikes) 49 cc headlight midi-bikes.
The flat gas cap has nothing to do with anything.
The latest and greatest CAG's are the "lucky 7" removeable swing arm ones. better quality nuts and bolts, stronger frame, better rear brake.
I'm pretty sure all the pocket bikes come with 110/50-6.5 tires on the back and 90/65-6.5 tires up front. they are about 11.25 inches tall.
If you want speed and nothing else get a half fairing CAG. the only reason i say this is because its a few lbs lighter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts