Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce the return of the beloved PBOTM section. The first contest will be the PBOTM for September/October. Please post pictures and descriptions of your bike, and well see if it has what it takes to win it all! THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS ROUND OF PBOTM IS SEP 20TH.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
whatever - its a heavily modded b1. BTW: we need 6+ bikes to start the poll. maybe ill give some cash of gift cards to the top 3.

·
Registered
24,127 Posts
You get 5 photos per post or thread, have to be 1/2Meg. or less ( 512Kb. or less ).

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Take the photo with a smart phone and upload it that way. Always works for me.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EPR any ideas on how to publicize this? I'm really pumped.... ill provide the cash prizes, if youd like, just help me publisize this, thanks.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I will prob post a photo soon.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I dont know. But I only really see maybe 5 people entering and then those same people voting.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill prob send something to each of my real buds - you, kray, EPR, RGV, SmokedTirez, etc., just because. But I do really hope I can start this thing up again.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
But there is still quite a few guests who still come on. They prob just want too know how to get their bike running, find out the model, etc.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeh theres always a ton of those - but they don't really know their way around the site - they would never find a poll....

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
And I'm also pretty sure they dont get access to pics.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Grc rsr, wc 49cc polini rep engine. Modded stock pipe. Polini reeds, polini clutch springs, ada racing 13:1 cylinder head, 7/74 gearing, 19mm del orto rep carb.

This is the pic before I looped her out... Repainted then wrecked again at a kart track. Finally found a place to ride up here in Seattle, now I just need someone to ride with.

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That parking lot is a dream! I'm sure you drive there all the time... its big, and open.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts