Pocketbike Forum banner

21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Saying the image is too big and needs to be resized. Anyways CAG and it's a lucky 7 frame. Mods are PBU scorpion head kit, Clone IP2 pipe, exhaust and boost port ported, NGK spark plug boot w/HP spark plug wire, lightened clutch, Walbro HDA 223 Carb with custom throttle bracket, aluminium pull start with new style of claw. Lightened flywheel, fibreglass reeds, UNI air filter, modified case for optional pulse port. That's about it for mods plus miscellaneous parts and also sitting on custom work bench designed and welded by me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
It's an awesome lucky 7. I've been trying to make mine similar but just went cut it. I've always wanted to ride your l7 Poket.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Ill give my bike a shot, I've done tons of mods and I'm busy with getting the frame painted atm, it might still look like scratch to some guys but it isn't

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
wow. you look at the picture - it really encapsulates hard work, and effort spent into one mans passion. That bike - is a masterpiece.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
wow. you look at the picture - it really encapsulates hard work, and effort spent into one mans passion. That bike - is a masterpiece.
Thanks!! I spent 7 months and allot of money lol I'll post a new picture next month if it's allowed by the rules, I still have work to do to make it look as neat as it is fun to drive

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Right - true, its no Suzuki hayabusa, but just by looking at it you can tell it is the well earned fruit of one man.... rc fish.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
It's an awesome lucky 7. I've been trying to make mine similar but just went cut it. I've always wanted to ride your l7 Poket.
Thanks Kray. Although your L7 always was the best lookin. And RC has put a lot of work into his bike. Id say theres no doubt its faster than mine.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Grc rsr, wc 49cc polini rep engine. Modded stock pipe. Polini reeds, polini clutch springs, ada racing 13:1 cylinder head, 7/74 gearing, 19mm del orto rep carb.

This is the pic before I looped her out... Repainted then wrecked again at a kart track. Finally found a place to ride up here in Seattle, now I just need someone to ride with.
Kray do you always keep your bike indoors? If so, do you clean out the exhaust or remove the gas tank while it's indoors? Or how do you go about the gas fumes and exhaust carbon and all that? I've been wanting to keep my Cags inside and hang them on the wall, but am concerned about the carbon built up inside the exhaust and carb fuel fumes etc.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Yes, always. I live in an apartment complex where I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed, and I don't have a garage. Haha. If I ride them i let then sit outside my for for about an hour to help get rid of any smell. I keep them in my second bedroom which is our storage room and that window is always open. I turn off the gas when they are inside and I lay a tarp down for them. They don't stink too often but even they do it's subtle and smells delicious haha

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Right - true, its no Suzuki hayabusa, but just by looking at it you can tell it is the well earned fruit of one man.... rc fish.
I did mount a Suzuki streetmagic 46mm cylinder kit lol, soon I will receive a 47.6mm Athena with a butterfly exhaust port and the port timings will be more aggressive on high end

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Thanks Kray. Although your L7 always was the best lookin. And RC has put a lot of work into his bike. Id say theres no doubt its faster than mine.
Thanks for the compliment! Though my bike isn't that fast, it just has crazy power due the big sprocket and reduction box. It tops out @ 60km/h.
I could make it go faster but I don't feel so safe to go that fast on a bike of this size haha

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Thanks for the compliment! Though my bike isn't that fast, it just has crazy power due the big sprocket and reduction box. It tops out @ 60km/h.
I could make it go faster but I don't feel so safe to go that fast on a bike of this size haha
My bike on take off pulls the front tire a bit of the ground. Maybe Ill get a top speed run and max rpm.

21 - 40 of 131 Posts