Pocketbike Forum banner

41 - 60 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Alls I have to enter is my black magic cag with Evil wasp engine.....Its been kicking around about 5 years and isnt too presentable right now.......

If i gotta Ill enter it for the sake of the whole deal but I hafta warn ya in advance;-its a lil ugly from being ridden hard.....LOL........:D

Lemme see a lil later on how it cleans up...............:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Alright,

Just because... This is my 8 year old daughter's Pocket Bike that I put together for her. The picture quality is not the greatest as my phone doesn't capture the colour quite right (It is florescent hot pink). All of the paint is spraybomb, not expensive automotive paint.

It was picked up really used and not running. It was completely torn apart, everything cleaned and then the frame was painted a matte black. The bodywork was banged up pretty bad and broken at the back so it was reinforced with fiberglass and then body filler to preserve the stock lines. It was then hit with primer and then the pink paint and sealed up with a clearcoat.

The rims were painted up to replicate Motard rims and are 50/50 black and pink.

Everything was then put back together with proper stainless hardware from the good old North America (I'm in Canada) and kept stock as it is for a little girl to start learning on. So far, it is tuned pretty good with the stock setup and is a consistent first pull starting bike.

I am still working on putting together Delrin frame sliders and Axle sliders for her as she want it to mimic my track bike. She also has requested a GoPro mount on the body so that we can put my track camera on it for her as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Rebuild in a can is what I use mainly because these little suckers get marred up quickly when theyre ridden hard.......LOL................:D

Sometimes I use the VHT engine enamel with ceramic.....It seems to last a lil longer....

That pink bike looks pretty cool.......Your daughter is pretty lucky to have a talented dad.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Heres a few shots of it........

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
and nice slicks, handlebars, exhaust, and stand. Smart idea with that handlebar-in-wood stand.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
"Heres a few shots of it........" Proceeds to post 9 photos.:D

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
no - thanks for asking, though. Right now is only submission time - on September 20th, the voting will start.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
lmao youll get there in like less than a day - it only takes 215 ppsts - at the rate your eposting, youll be agt 500! (at the rate I'm posting, ill catch up to EPR!):) :) :) :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
**** I like that paint - its a pretty bike.
Thanks I dont know why after downloading the pics they get whiter and lose the saphire red pearl thats in the clearcoat highlighting the blue...On my phone the pics look alot nicer

and nice slicks, handlebars, exhaust, and stand. Smart idea with that handlebar-in-wood stand.
That bike is 100% modded in every area from front forks to rear tire.....The frames been stretched aswell as strengthened and it rides like a dream compared to how it did when it was bone stock and 4 inches shorter....

"Heres a few shots of it........" Proceeds to post 9 photos.:D
LOL....3 times 3................:D

lol I guess ya just gotta adjust to cam language....
Yep............:eek:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
heh heh... you know what I see all the time? I see posts that were posted at like 4 AM, so I think they are in some other timezone... then I see them posting at 4 PM..... and I'm like 0_O!!

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
CAM2 is like me, we use everything we can find, recycle it into something new, lol. The rear arms, I believe are from a 20" bicycle frame.

41 - 60 of 131 Posts