Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i picked this up today. it needs a new rear tyre which i can get easily and spark plug. the primer bulb pumps air into the tank but dont suck up fuel so ill have to find out where its leakin from. once its sorted i'll put a rubber hose on the drive shaft to stop it eatin tyres but anyway here it is. are ada anygood?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, you have a Goped Bigfoot. The ADA refers to the Stalker Exhaust can someone installed on there. It's an aftermarket exhaust only. The rest of the scooter is pure Goped. If you put a rubber hose over the spindle, you won't get much traction. If you keep your tire aired up, the wear on it shouldn't be too bad. Just be sure to keep the cable adjusted so it doesn't slip on the tire. Congratulations on getting a Goped, they are good scooters and should ride really nice. Be careful!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got rid of it mate. i had a good look over it and there was just too much wrong with it for what the bloke wanted and he wouldnt come down on price. some people think because they paid x amount then its worth x amount... wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts