Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was surfing the net eariler and came across what seems to be a pretty bad *** exhaust.. if it was actually functional.

Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Exhaust-ADA-Racing-Stalker-49cc-Pocketbike-Midbike-Bike-/320930491107?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab8f2aae3
^ check it out. Debating on it, but wanted to see what everyone else thought.

I like trying new things i guess.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay. imma get some new accessories tomorrow and widen the holes a little bit and use some exhaust paste to fix the tiny hole on my exhaust. Also seem to have misplaced one of the exhaust springs.

Think home depot would have one like i need? Work a check regardless. The paste says its good for up to 1000f, so i think we should be alright, no?

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
okay. imma get some new accessories tomorrow and widen the holes a little bit and use some exhaust paste to fix the tiny hole on my exhaust. Also seem to have misplaced one of the exhaust springs.

Think home depot would have one like i need? Work a check regardless. The paste says its good for up to 1000f, so i think we should be alright, no?
\

Nice.................Home depot sells springs......The paste should work if the repair is done well enough........

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Sent your engine to Sam, great move you won't be sorry. Mine sounds like a buzz saw, on steriods,lol. Good move on the exhaust, just fix what you got.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.