Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Adams still there for practice from 5pm - 9pm. Kris , Rob a few others was there last week, I just been busy trying to get everything ready for the event so hadn't able to practice or do anything. We will hook up for sure there after the 5th.

HP

·
2-Stroke Tech Expert
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HP_SDminimoto.com said:
Adams still there for practice from 5pm - 9pm. Kris , Rob a few others was there last week, I just been busy trying to get everything ready for the event so hadn't able to practice or do anything. We will hook up for sure there after the 5th.

HP
Sounds like a plan. Keep me posted, bro. ;)

BTW, how much to ride?

·
Registered
9 Posts
This Track Is Freeking Great. I Over Heard Some Peeps Talking About Trying To Put On A Race There But Who Knows If That Would Happen. I Think It Would Be A Good Try For You To Get A Race Going At Adams Some Time Hp. It Is A Drive But The Track Is Real Nice. Each Time I Have Gone Out There, The Head Count Has Gone Up So It Is Worth Checking Out.

·
Registered
894 Posts
BLATA419 said:
This Track Is Freeking Great. I Over Heard Some Peeps Talking About Trying To Put On A Race There But Who Knows If That Would Happen. I Think It Would Be A Good Try For You To Get A Race Going At Adams Some Time Hp. It Is A Drive But The Track Is Real Nice. Each Time I Have Gone Out There, The Head Count Has Gone Up So It Is Worth Checking Out.
I shoul be able to get out there after the 5th. See you on Sunday Bro'

·
Registered
102 Posts
The Adams track is the shiznit! Yeah, the Riverside store (forgot name) is planning on hosting a event there soon. Let's caravan there next week 09-15-04 and get some track time. HP, When n where is the meeting? Call me, I will be in RB around 8-9 pm tonight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts