Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the whole pocketbike scene. And I am curious as to what type of clutch setups there are for the cags, and where one would purchase them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I too am (kinda) new to the whole pocketbike scene and also curious as to get a aftermarket 2 shoe racing clutch for cags, and where one would purchase them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
You have a few options when working on the clutch... Adrenaline Racing (http://www.adrenaline-racing.com) has clutch springs in different tensions which let the stock clutch engage later into the powerband. Also I think there was a company out there who was modifying Polini clutches to fit our bikes... Contact Snowboardgeek1 when he registers about his polini clutch... i think you can adjust the launch point on them...

Todesengel said:
I am new to the whole pocketbike scene. And I am curious as to what type of clutch setups there are for the cags, and where one would purchase them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yeah mm64 does em, to bad he doesnt reply to emails and when you call him you just get a answering machine, some people have been waiting for parts from him for months now....

i have no idea what happeend to him.

FallingHurts said:
You have a few options when working on the clutch... Adrenaline Racing (http://www.adrenaline-racing.com) has clutch springs in different tensions which let the stock clutch engage later into the powerband. Also I think there was a company out there who was modifying Polini clutches to fit our bikes... Contact Snowboardgeek1 when he registers about his polini clutch... i think you can adjust the launch point on them...

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Yeah I haven't seen Scott on here for a while.

The polini clutch has been great. I love that you can adjust the engagement point. I wish I knew how to modify a stock polini clutch to fit the cag. I'd be rich! hahaha j/k

·
Registered
783 Posts
fstbusa said:
I prefer the 1.4s... but I'd rather have a polini clutch for my cag.
With regards to the Polini clutch ask Scott aka MM64 - he should be at the Pockebikegp race this Sunday - not guaranteed but I spoke to him in person at his house on Monday.

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts