Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im looking into getting an air filter for my cag 47cc hf and i was wondering do i put it were the black cover is on the carb next to the back wheel and if i put it on will it go faster if not what will it do?

·
Registered
24 Posts
yeh...u take off the black box (stock filter)...put on the v-stack...then the airfilter...it should improve low end slightly meaning quicker take offs...i dont think it adds to top end though

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FaTaLFiLiPiNo605 said:
yeh...u take off the black box (stock filter)...put on the v-stack...then the airfilter...it should improve low end slightly meaning quicker take offs...i dont think it adds to top end though
nice thanks but im vary new and stuped what is v-stack and is there a website i need one that takes money orders and can ship to canada

·
Registered
18 Posts
bigtimer910 said:
nice thanks but im vary new and stuped what is v-stack and is there a website i need one that takes money orders and can ship to canada
yeah its preeety easy to install but dont pay more than 25 shipped for a fiter and vstack cuz i sell them for that!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DDMracer4life said:
yeah its preeety easy to install but dont pay more than 25 shipped for a fiter and vstack cuz i sell them for that!
what is a v-stack and do i need it to put on the filter?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yes you do need a v-stack when you buy an air filter,The v-stack is an adpter so the airfilter will lock in place.

·
Registered
390 Posts
That is a v-stack but a different version for the cags.But it will fit a cag.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i only have $50 canadian is there any place i can order the v-stack and air filter for $50(i only have money orders)

·
Registered
46 Posts
bigtimer910 said:
ok i only have $50 canadian is there any place i can order the v-stack and air filter for $50(i only have money orders)
do a search type in pockectbike filters u will get a million places ,,

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2WHEELMOTION said:
adrenaline-motorsports.com

nwminimoto.com

mm64.com

adaracing.com

pocketbikeparts.com

davesmotors.com

hpminimods.com
nice do they take money orders and do they send to canada because i called like 3 places and they dont deliver 2 canada

1 - 20 of 22 Posts