Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Practice this Sunday the 29th at Amago Raceway located in Vally Center. Gates open from 9am to 8pm. For more info and directions, check www.sdminimoto.com This is a BBQ potluck style. Plus bring something to share w/ others or throw on the grill. Lets get the list goin again.

Me: Hotlinks and buns
Rex: Grill
Dustin: Carne Asada

·
Registered
894 Posts
jsigone said:
Practice this Sunday the 29th at Amago Raceway located in Vally Center. Gates open from 9am to 8pm. For more info and directions, check www.sdminimoto.com This is a BBQ potluck style. Plus bring something to share w/ others or throw on the grill. Lets get the list goin again.
Me: Hotlinks and buns
HP: Ice chest & drinks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hopefully I get my bike (or now bikes!!!) running 'cause I'm down...and I think the fat guy Jeffrey R. might roll too. Fresh pic Jerome...is that at The Wave? I see Andy and Don in the background scared. LOL. If I go that late what do you guys need and how much of it? Let me know and if its in my budget count me in...but for sure if I go I will bring something.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jeff: Hotlinks and buns
HP: Ice chest & drinks
JPeezee4sheezee: extra fuel filters! LOL
Myk: Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper

Someone still needs to bring stuff for the carne asada!! Sour cream, guacamole, grated cheese, hot sauce.....

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dustin said he'll bring some home made guac, salsa and tortillas. I spoke w/ Kris last night and he said he'll prolly bring burgers and buns.

Lots of good food and good racing, invite everyone u know that rides, just make sure they have a helmet. I can bring my extra one out if anyone needs to borrow it, size lg.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Corona's anyone? I'll bring it...

First I have to get my bike running. I'm borrowing my homeboys rear tire. Gonna take off the adj. jet and tt needle. Can't get that ***** to tune right...If someone has a stock pipe they want to sell, let me know. Oh wait...

Rex, bring that stock pipe and i'll grab it from you. Well I'll pay for it before I grab it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
So is this a member only thing or can anyone come? I am interested in comming down if nothing is happening down here this weekend. Be nice to meet a bunch of you guys.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Have a good time guys on sunday,me and my bro will be at the race in Arizona this weekend but we will be at the race next sunday Sep.5th,see you then...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cris, it's just the tire. $10 reasonable? or both front and rear for $15? I'll bring my tire irons too if u need to change it there. Rex and Dustin have portable compressors good enough for popping the bead on.

I Am Teh Roo, this is for anyone. We encourage new riders to ride with us and practice at the track b4 our race new Sunday on the 5th.

Mike, good luck to you and ur bro out there. It's gonna be HOTTTTT. Have fun though and see u on the 5th.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I Am Teh Roo said:
So is this a member only thing or can anyone come? I am interested in comming down if nothing is happening down here this weekend. Be nice to meet a bunch of you guys.
Everyone are welcome to show up for the BBQ and Practice ... just make sure to bring a little of some ..some for the BBQ

Mike & Ern
Good luck in Arizona ... I am still bump that I can't go with ya'll ( kids are back to school & BBQ at the track & the wifemarcelo) Just to much to deal with this week. Maybe next time .... Make sure to safe some for next week, because JM is all ready for you :D

HP
SDMM Director

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I thought u were gonna go to AZ too HP. Maybe next time we can all go....when it's alot cooler too:cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
HP_SDminimoto.com said:
Everyone are welcome to show up for the BBQ and Practice ... just make sure to bring a little of some ..some for the BBQ

Mike & Ern
Good luck in Arizona ... I am still bump that I can't go with ya'll ( kids are back to school & BBQ at the track & the wifemarcelo) Just to much to deal with this week. Maybe next time .... Make sure to safe some for next week, because JM is all ready for you :D

HP
SDMM Director
LOL...don't worry we will save some...;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
RSDCris said:
Corona's anyone? I'll bring it...

First I have to get my bike running. I'm borrowing my homeboys rear tire. Gonna take off the adj. jet and tt needle. Can't get that ***** to tune right...If someone has a stock pipe they want to sell, let me know. Oh wait...

Rex, bring that stock pipe and i'll grab it from you. Well I'll pay for it before I grab it.
I got a stock pipe for you... $20.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts