Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
2-Stroke Tech Expert
Joined
·
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HP,

So, what's the official count for Production Class riders, who are they and what do they ride?

Me and my buddy Will (Zero4) are going to be there and we'll be racing DM's.

Are their any trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
Freddie
Just got back from the BBQ party at the Track and .... man I think there were about 50 riders showup out there today. I want to thank you everyone that make it out today and special thank you to the one that make the long drive out from OC and other area. It's was a BLAST but wait till next week .... it's even 10 times better.

We are curently at a total of 54 registration with 6 in 40cc OPEN Class, 11 in Production, 28 cags, 8 X1 & X2.

Production :
- 3 RR's 8.5hp
- 1 RSR 7.5hp
- 1 GEM 7.5
- 2 Polini 910 6.2hp
- 1 Blata Elite 11 6.2hp
- 1 Blata Elite 13 .... this is who you need to watch out for aka: "Blata419" he beat Josiah at the last race here and took 1st place in the Production class.
- 3 DM ( you , Zero 4 , Newcomer SINKOS )

Trophies - SDminimoto "T" shirts - Performance parts from Vendor sponsors will be giving out to 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winner.

Looking forward to see you guys out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
HP and all SD riders, thanks so much for the warm welcome! Zack and I had a blast. Definitely worth the drive. We're gonna try to come out on the 5th.



HP_SDminimoto.com said:
Freddie
Just got back from the BBQ party at the Track and .... man I think there were about 50 riders showup out there today. I want to thank you everyone that make it out today and special thank you to the one that make the long drive out from OC and other area. It's was a BLAST but wait till next week .... it's even 10 times better.

We are curently at a total of 54 registration with 6 in 40cc OPEN Class, 11 in Production, 28 cags, 8 X1 & X2.

Production :
- 3 RR's 8.5hp
- 1 RSR 7.5hp
- 1 GEM 7.5
- 2 Polini 910 6.2hp
- 1 Blata Elite 11 6.2hp
- 1 Blata Elite 13 .... this is who you need to watch out for aka: "Blata419" he beat Josiah at the last race here and took 1st place in the Production class.
- 3 DM ( you , Zero 4 , Newcomer SINKOS )

Trophies - SDminimoto "T" shirts - Performance parts from Vendor sponsors will be giving out to 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winner.

Looking forward to see you guys out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
Flippn said:
HP and all SD riders, thanks so much for the warm welcome! Zack and I had a blast. Definitely worth the drive. We're gonna try to come out on the 5th.
Neil
You are very welcome. Try to make it ou if you can, let your wife know that my wife will be there to help me with the registration till noon then she will hit up the slot machine at Pala casino down the street if she want she is welcome to hang out with her.
Today was a BLAST ....and your son ROCK. If he show up next week to race .... I think is will come down to him and Casey Davis for that 1st place trophy :) . Hope you can make it my friend.

HP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
HP_SDminimoto.com said:
- 3 RR's 8.5hp
- 1 RSR 7.5hp
- 1 GEM 7.5
- 2 Polini 910 6.2hp
- 1 Blata Elite 11 6.2hp
- 1 Blata Elite 13 .... this is who you need to watch out for aka: "Blata419" he beat Josiah at the last race here and took 1st place in the Production class.
- 3 DM ( you , Zero 4 , Newcomer SINKOS )
Oppps ... I forgot to add Isaiah aka: Mohawk DM and Tayo w/ Blata Elite 13. Not sure if Jorge and his brother is coming down or not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
RexRacer said:
i think lil ryan gave zack a run for his money. another star in the making. both did really good and good save zack.
Rex
Is little Ryan will be there next week ? That would be sweet if he is... Love to see all this little GP's battle it out.

HP
 

·
2-Stroke Tech Expert
Joined
·
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Flippn said:
HP and all SD riders, thanks so much for the warm welcome! Zack and I had a blast. Definitely worth the drive. We're gonna try to come out on the 5th.
Long time, no see, "Newbie."

You coming on the 5th? I see a RSR in the line-up, but I'm not sure if that's you because if I'm not mistaken, you're an AZPRA guy. Are you in SoCal now?

Cheers :cool:
 

·
2-Stroke Tech Expert
Joined
·
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are curently at a total of 11 in Production
Cool. Sounds like it's going to be a good turn out.

Wow, that's going to be a huge race! Another buddy Fernando is coming to race in Cag Class and is definitely the guy to watch out for!

Blata Elite 13 .... this is who you need to watch out for aka: "Blata419" he beat Josiah at the last race here and took 1st place in the Production class.
- 3 DM ( you , Zero 4 , Newcomer SINKOS )
I'm not worried about it as long as I finish in the top three. The more competition, the better! :thumbsup:

Trophies - SDminimoto "T" shirts - Performance parts from Vendor sponsors will be giving out to 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winner.
I plan on bringing some of that stuff home. :p

Looking forward to see you guys out there.
Same here and I'm taking you up on the offer to take the GRC for a spin. ;)

Cheers :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
ya ryan will be there. did you see him riding his dads 450 super moto?he also races motocross.sheesh! the kid was born with two wheels
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
MinimotoPilot said:
I'm not worried about it as long as I finish in the top three. The more competition, the better!
Top three already spoken for the (3) RR's:D ...maybe 4th place ...... j/k

MinimotoPilot said:
I plan on bringing some of that stuff home. :p
Yeah ... I still have the shirt for you

MinimotoPilot said:
I'm taking you up on the offer to take the GRC for a spin.
Anytime my friend. I will be at the track early, do you want to pit with us ? If so I will make sure to resv a spot for you and your friends.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
HP_SDminimoto.com said:
Cris
The 5th is on Sunday ..... Also can you hook my son up with the Mod for the X-Box ?

HP
HP...
I still have to fix my tire first...actually let me know when you're going to get your T41 so I can grab your stock rubber. PLUS I don't know what the wife has planned for us. But I do want to race pretty badly. I've met up with you guys TWICE and haven't been able to ride with you guys. Just watch and eat ;)

Far as the XBox goes, buy a hard drive and I'll hook it up. I also do barters on XBox mods :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Well all of us at Twizted are "gearing up" and getting ready for the race. We are looking forward to this weekend. Casey has been bored at the local practice spot as there have been no other kids, so he as been working on his pocket bike stunts. LOL

HP.....I heard you have a pipe with my name on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Rex, they had a good race. One thing I've noticed when watching kids race is that they get better when there is competition. I guess they figure if the other guy/girl can do they can do it too. Yeah I thought Zack was gonna eat it, pretty good save indeed. It was good meeting you, hope to see next weekend.

RexRacer said:
i think lil ryan gave zack a run for his money. another star in the making. both did really good and good save zack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Yup it's me Newbie, AKA AZ Flippn (AZPRA), We moved to Socal a little over a month ago. I missed out on the Bondurant race in AZ this weekend so I hooked up with the SD guys. Not sure about the 5th yet, I might be moving. I'll be there if theres a way to swing it. Hope to see you on the track sometime
MinimotoPilot said:
Long time, no see, "Newbie."

You coming on the 5th? I see a RSR in the line-up, but I'm not sure if that's you because if I'm not mistaken, you're an AZPRA guy. Are you in SoCal now?

Cheers :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
ectosource said:
LOL....HP.....I heard you have a pipe with my name on it.
LOL .... Randall. You guys are lucky because I have to work the event....or else you know I will take those hardware home with me. :D . ...but I will be out there on my RR for the production class. Can you or your wife be our camera man ? I just love how you took all the pictures at the last event.

ectosource said:
Casey has been bored at the local practice spot as there have been no other kids, so he as been working on his pocket bike stunts.
Casey will have some good competition this weekend if Zack ( Neil son ) can make it out ... this boy is out of control just like Casey, and also little Ryan .... he is another speed demon, I can't wait for Sunday to get here.

Justin my son will also be out there for his first race. :thumbsup:


HP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
Flippn said:
Not sure about the 5th yet, I might be moving. I'll be there if theres a way to swing it.
Neil
You have to try to get out here bro'. I want Zack to see and race with little Casey. Casey is only 7 yr old but he ride like a 15 - 16 yr old.

Also ! Freddie and Zero4 will be here ... it's gonna be a BLAST !!!! Bring the wife too.
 
1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Top