Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Chris and I just picked up this lil bike and have a few questions. Can anyone tell me the make and size? It has electric start. What are some mods I should do first? My friend has the same bike and I need mine to be a little faster then his. Thank You

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Nice bike Supercracker. Welcome to PBP.. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, I just picked it up for $100. It only want to run on 1/2 choke now, it's been sitting for a year or so. I think good carb cleaning would help. I mix some sea foam in with the gas to see if that helps any. If you haven't heard of sea foam the stuff works great in small engines. Now that I know what I got I can start searching for some hop-up parts! I race 4 wheelers and have couple bad a$$ ones hopefully I can make this bad a$$ also.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Thank you, I just picked it up for $100. It only want to run on 1/2 choke now, it's been sitting for a year or so. I think good carb cleaning would help. I mix some sea foam in with the gas to see if that helps any. If you haven't heard of sea foam the stuff works great in small engines. Now that I know what I got I can start searching for some hop-up parts! I race 4 wheelers and have couple bad a$$ ones hopefully I can make this bad a$$ also.
Parts alone wont make it badass.........You need to blueprint the mill then port,,lighten and polish it........These engines werent designed for two 3 and four wheeled rideables...They were designed for industrial /commercial use........

Sounds like you need to put a tune on that carb by richening the LSN a lil bit...heres a vid with tuning info.......

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Yeah that some good stuff. I use it in my 94 mustang GT 5.0 and in my chevy turbo diesel when i still had that. I havent ised in my small engines yet.

$100 for the cateye and looks great. Good find. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.