Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again, calling all So Cal Riders!!! Or anyone who can get to the Victorville area!! This Sunday 2/10/13 we are doing another open practice day at Grange Kart track.. 30 Bucks for all day! There will be at least 4 of us there and possibly more...

Jon

·
Registered
538 Posts
Once again, calling all So Cal Riders!!! Or anyone who can get to the Victorville area!! This Sunday 2/10/13 we are doing another open practice day at Grange Kart track.. 30 Bucks for all day! There will be at least 4 of us there and possibly more...

Jon
Decisions Pending but, I do want to go. Waiting for my Bro to reply. Hopefully we have the track all to ourselves again.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Keep these track days coming Nipples...Way to organize...Hopefully the turnout increases because Im really contemplating moving to Arizona now more than ever lately......Ill be able to come hang out and have a blast with you guys in Cali..........The fun and freedom on this side of the country has dried up........Just lost my KTM500 on/offroad bike today taking a shortcut down the powerline accessory road..Itll be in impound probably til the beginning of summer the way the courts work around here...:eek:

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Flagstaff Arizona, is the place to be, great house prices, great weather all year, 65-90, man it's a Bikers Heaven, plenty of mountains and desert to ride in, perfect place for you Cam2. We could Hunt Down SpyGuy,lol.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh man Cam, they took the bike?!?! Foookers! That sucks!!! Sorry to hear!! We would love to see you out this way! It sounds cold out that way anyway... Oh man how many tractor trailers is it gonna take to get all your stuff to Arizona?

I'm with EPR, Flagstaff sounds perfect for you!! Time to blow that taco stand!!!

Cheers man!!

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Flagstaff Arizona, is the place to be, great house prices, great weather all year, 65-90, man it's a Bikers Heaven, plenty of mountains and desert to ride in, perfect place for you Cam2. We could Hunt Down SpyGuy,lol.
I have a rental house in Phoenix and Queen Creek...My sister and her husband manage them for me..Im gonna flip a coin on whos lease isnt getting re-leased but Im not gonna lie Im leaning on ....... heads phoenix wins,,tales queen creek loses........;)................LOL

Oh man Cam, they took the bike?!?! Foookers! That sucks!!! Sorry to hear!! We would love to see you out this way! It sounds cold out that way anyway... Oh man how many tractor trailers is it gonna take to get all your stuff to Arizona?

I'm with EPR, Flagstaff sounds perfect for you!! Time to blow that taco stand!!!

Cheers man!!
Tractor trailers????????Maybe 20-25 52fters plus a couple car carriers........LOL

Yeah man the cops hornswaggled the KTM and this time I spent a few hours of my day detained aswell.....It was a beautiful sunny day perfect for riding til the mishap,,shouldve rode the WR450...Thats paid off already........LOL...

The cop was more piissed about the wheelies I was riding on the public road prior to hopping the curb and blasting down the powerline road which is considered private county property......Ive been doing it for years with zero problems then all of a sudden today a rookie pig who mustve got his lil curly tail slammed in the squad car door decided to be a douche......He knew where the road came out and broke all speed limits aswell as ran 12 stopsigns in a residential neighborhood to get to where I was coming out and luckily I looked because I wouldve been a hood ornament if it werent for my quick reacting,,,,He was driving much faster than he even realized............I may be facing charges he did to his own squadcar too........Today the old lady wasnt pleased but my lawyers pretty happy.......LOL

·
Registered
538 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news Cam.
(-_-)

On a Good note. That would be Great news if you do decide to move to the AZ. !! We will have lots of fun with your research and developement of "maybe" a full on U.S.D.M. Minimoto/Pocket Bike racer Engineered by Cam2. Jk. No I'm not. LoL

Mr.N!p.. Do you and the guys have a Facebook.? Looks like my Bro is interested in coming this Sunday. We may be having you meet up with Stoney to pick up some parts for us that we will prepay for of course.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news Cam.
(-_-)

On a Good note. That would be Great news if you do decide to move to the AZ. !! We will have lots of fun with your research and developement of "maybe" a full on U.S.D.M. Minimoto/Pocket Bike racer Engineered by Cam2. Jk. No I'm not. LoL

Mr.N!p.. Do you and the guys have a Facebook.? Looks like my Bro is interested in coming this Sunday. We may be having you meet up with Stoney to pick up some parts for us that we will prepay for of course.
Its ok about the bike......Its happened many-many times before.LOL...You play hard you pay hard is one of my mottos.......

If I do move to AZ SpyGuy used to organize with the Lost Boys before going on hiatus due to health reasons with-in his family/relationship.....

I may want to help out the organization til hes ready to return to the spot..........I will definately be looking forwards to sharing and having fun out in Cali too...When I lived in Lancaster I had a blaster running my stretched 250r trike w/cr500 engine through the mojave desert..........Ill have to rip apart the Polini 910 w/c to make it worthy of running against the higher-ended euro bikes you guys run but Ill still bring the chinese crap too just to compare........LOL............

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL, Oh my!!! The Future is sounding FUN!!! Rich, my face book is “Jonathan Amico”... Took a little hiatus there because of some drama but its there... lol

Sounding good for Sunday… Might be Cold but no rain…. I might even drive my Rv…. lol

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I don't care about racing Euro bikes, I just want to get out on the track and Blast around without having to look for the Screws ( Cops ),lol.
I was also thinking about what it's like to be on the track with Go Karts that are probably faster, would hate to be road kill,lol.
Got another set of $40 ultra soft Cag/C1 slicks SP4Less, going on my A2 Cag.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol @ EPR... It would be awesome to rage around a track with ya.. All 3 times I've been to Grange there were no Karts there.. When there are Karts they switch off every 15 minutes so Karts and bikes are not on the track at the same time...

Not so Danger Style... :thumbsup:

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
lol @ EPR... It would be awesome to rage around a track with ya.. All 3 times I've been to Grange there were no Karts there.. When there are Karts they switch off every 15 minutes so Karts and bikes are not on the track at the same time...

Not so Danger Style... :thumbsup:
Kart racing has taken a substantial dive on this side of the country....it may be on that side aswell....I think AlGores pushing muscle on the organizers of the events and not allowing the issuing of special exception noise permits for the events anymore..........You take away the permits you take away the racing........ Nobodys got money to hire blood sucking lawyers anymore these days..............

Think about it...What would seem more harmful and useless to the environment all in one..????????Circle track racing.........Youre creating a carbon patch with 2 stroker engines basically going nowhere ....Theres impacts to the land when fuel spills or others blaintantly pollute because theyre irresponsible........Not to mention that it opens up a nice chunk of land to developers where countys make way-way more money in taxable revenue for their states which funnels its way up to Capital Hill right into AlGores pocketbook.............

·
Registered
538 Posts
Kart racing has taken a substantial dive on this side of the country....it may be on that side aswell....I think AlGores pushing muscle on the organizers of the events and not allowing the issuing of special exception noise permits for the events anymore..........You take away the permits you take away the racing........ Nobodys got money to hire blood sucking lawyers anymore these days..............

Think about it...What would seem more harmful and useless to the environment all in one..????????Circle track racing.........Youre creating a carbon patch with 2 stroker engines basically going nowhere ....Theres impacts to the land when fuel spills or others blaintantly pollute because theyre irresponsible........Not to mention that it opens up a nice chunk of land to developers where countys make way-way more money in taxable revenue for their states which funnels its way up to Capital Hill right into AlGores pocketbook.............
Screw All that.! When the Ish hits the fan. I'm moving my family to Italy. lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ya but when they really clamp down you wont be able to leave the country. Not that theres anywhere to run anyways. They've already came out saying IRS will revoke passports if they say you owe them.

They genetically modify tons of plants and food and when its released and contaminates natural plants it cant be un done. Not to mention deforrestation and overfishing, but they don't care about any of that or any other real issues. fukishima, nuke power plants leaking everywhere, ect. Our clean coal plants get taxed and shut down and china gets new ones every week. Meanwhile, chinas rivers are red and catch on fire. the jet stream from china blows right over to the US so we get all the pollution because they have no regulations but we get shut down. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/27/world/asia/27iht-china.1.10466115.html?_r=0

Like I said before, if you're a tax payer you are the enemy. A woman in Illinois was arrested on her own property for saying "I don't permit the installion of a smart meter" which put off around 100 times the electromagnetic waves a cell phone does and spiders into all your other appliances to spy on you and control your thermostat... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...tallation-on-her-property-tells-us-her-story/

In other top news, california to ban and confiscate semi autos....

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Wish I could come, my C1 engine is still in pieces, have to send money to Germany to get my cases and SKF bearings & seals. I have a set of SKF regular bearings, but China seals, so the C1 sits till I get my C3 beraings & stuff. There are 3 bearings, better to best, I have basic bearing, then C3, and then TN9, which alot of the racers in Europe use in there Euro bikes.
I was thinking maybe in summer when my 15 1/2 year old son, has his driving permit. Don't know if you can use the track then?
I put a $15 bid on ebay for a Husqvarna 350 piston and one ring, 44mm, it ends tonight, was there for days and no bids, will fit in my Cag cylinder for the billet engine. I bought the IP2 exh. and 10mm FC crank from member mnibike, he was supposed to ship thurs. haven't heard anything. I did PM him last night. That crank will fit the ebay piston with some mods.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Live 70 miles northwest of San Francisco, about an 8 hr drive, and I am injured still, have a bad disc in my neck, so winter riding in the wind & cold does not compute,lol. Do you have to have a one piece leather suit to get on the track, or maybe other rules, on foot pegs that dig into the pavement??

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.