Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much debate and reading threads I finally bought my first midbike and here it is. It almost looks like a cross between X1/X2's and cats. The frame looks X1/X2 but the rear tire mount and suspension looks more cateye, plus has the fatty rear tire that I dig! I guess this model automatically charges too. Anyways, just thought I'd see if anyone else has experience with this model. Any input is appreciated.

calvin71x

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
My friend has one. I only rode it once, had my Cateye there to. He just got it out the box, made sure everything was straight. and rode it. He was having some trouble adjusting the brakes (were dragging bad) it got him on bottom end, but he worked me on top end. Nice bike

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Secret About Scooters?

What do you mean, 7star1stdan, that it's a weird bike? And where does one find Secret About Scooters? Do you know the big secret?!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Its pretty much a cateye with some small body changes. Theres alot of cateye and x1s/x2 virations out there. Its common to find different mix & matching of the different bike series. I like the body on thois one but the headlights are a little odd looking. IMO the classic cateyes have awesome headlights.

·
Registered
866 Posts
i think i saw that bike online sumwere....

i dont really like it, the little fin thing in back like the X bikes looks weird

good that u got a bike tho

·
Registered
325 Posts
calvin71x said:
What do you mean, 7star1stdan, that it's a weird bike? And where does one find Secret About Scooters? Do you know the big secret?!
here is what im talking about and i didnt say it was a big secret thats just what the report was called http://www.sushiny.com/scooter/report/report.html im thinking this is the reason you have a bike with what looks like mix matched parts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
7star1stdan said:
here is what im talking about and i didnt say it was a big secret thats just what the report was called http://www.sushiny.com/scooter/report/report.html im thinking this is the reason you have a bike with what looks like mix matched parts.
Things must be crazy over there just to keep up with everybody and his brother wanting one of these things. I haven't gotten the bike yet but hopefully it's not too much of a mess. Kind of sounds like it's the name of the game. Get bike, fix bike, ride bike, upgrade bike!

·
Registered
325 Posts
calvin71x said:
Things must be crazy over there just to keep up with everybody and his brother wanting one of these things. I haven't gotten the bike yet but hopefully it's not too much of a mess. Kind of sounds like it's the name of the game. Get bike, fix bike, ride bike, upgrade bike!
thats pretty much the just of it, but dont worry it is possible to get a good running bike .....once you upgrade everything!..lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Probably doesn't matter to anyone, but for the sake of this thread I got my bike today, and it's not the one in the pictures I posted, go figure. It's just your normal cateye with the cool headlights. But it does have the same neato tires and I got a good deal so what the heck. I had to run back to work after I unpacked the box quick at home but I did plug in the charger, those blinkers make the most annoying sound ever!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts