Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
He is the Bomb, He is amazing, He IS CRAZY! I've been LOVING his videos forever! There was another dude, "The Black Prince" but he died, or had to fake his own death or something weird like that, and if you like cars there are some dudes called Getaway in Stockholm too!

Check it out! watch it, but if you try it, Do not tell me how it turns out! :D:thumbsup:

LoL @ 1:30sec's hahah it's almost a pocketbike!

Lets here it, find some better clips and post em here.

I say he is the besT! (Ghostrider) Try and prove me wrong. :p

Dang'it the title of the 2nd video is not good, but PLEASE don't ban me, I'll try to link to another one...

here we go, remove the video with the bad word if needed, here is another cool one...

http ://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-781163969053975339

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's working on a new one right now! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

I even wrote a song inspired by one of his Clips! but I'm tooooo Scared to send it to him and ask him to "Please play it in the new dvd" :eek::thumbsup:

I would trade it to him for a copy of the new DVD and a COOL T-Shirt! :cool:

·
Registered
76 Posts
He's working on a new one right now! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

I even wrote a song inspired by one of his Clips! but I'm tooooo Scared to send it to him and ask him to "Please play it in the new dvd" :eek::thumbsup:

I would trade it to him for a copy of the new DVD and a COOL T-Shirt! :cool:
Can you link me to where someone can buy a DVD of ghost rider? Thought he got random people yo upload clips for him so he didn't get caught. But if there is DVDs out I'm getting one!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG, the site is gone, was that not really him, but someone just selling his vids?!?!?! it did look pretty legit back in 2005 or so! but now I can't find it.

Maybe the Swedish rozzers (cops) finally got him... I know they had him stopped in Spain once... ;):thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts