Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys! My name is Lenard and I am new here. I'm a retired military veterans who just got a couple Burromax 350's for me and my two young boys. I have to say, I've been watching upgrade videos and have caught the bug! I live in Warrensburg Missouri. Is there anyone here who can help me max out my new bike? Any and all help appreciated! Happy holidays.

Lenard

· Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,728 Posts
Haha, crazy, no we have all been there. The battery alone can cost 500. 30mph can be achieved but 350w won't cut it.
350 watts when overvolted by 12 volts becomes 50% watts and 50% more rpms. (Rpms nets top speed) so 350 becomes 525w, plus whatever the rpms are (have to look at the motor). You could go old school run 24 extra volts and probably sprockets to get 30mph.
Or buy an 1800w brushless kit and lithium battery and figure out how to get it mounted. That should easily get you to 30mph

· Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,728 Posts
Also, when you overvolt, the motor gets hotter quicker, 10min rides at full throttle needs a cool down. And the motor will not last as long as it would in stock form.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts