Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys and gals from az
yes im looking for tickets frieght company to help all of us out (with help of our tem mechanic kelly) and hotels so as u know the more we have the better prices i got southwest airlines direct flight there but they will help us out if we have 10 people going so come on az we can do it right now we have 7 going for sure so we can do better lets go to the east and show what the west has to prove

calling all az riders to let me know asap so we can get this trip planned so please everyone let me know if yes or no please

team havoc all accounted for and going so kelly and chaz u dont need to apply
thanks guys

·
Council Member
370 Posts
Hello:
I just thought I would tel lyou that alot of us are staying at the Holiday Inn in Danville,Va. It would be cool to have all of you there.
I am glad you guys are coming! It will be great to see all of you.
Chuck

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i agree chuck will be good to see u too i know chaz and kate are excited as so am i hehehehehe anyways can u call me or send me the number to the hotel for us thanks

rob
team havoc
proud dad of razberry kate

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
Yeah, a few of us went. And it was a blast. Beautiful track, and there were quite a few others there as well. Outside of the local clubs, Az and Fla made a good showing.

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
I believe it is open practice on Sundays still. We took some time off after the race, so I am not positive at this point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts