Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to help me find some private property owners willing to lend their property for some safe riding? amago is available, but a little far to go 4 times a week. anyone have any spots that they know of where someone has the owner's consent already or something like that?

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you find a spot, let us know. Amago is far, but we haven't been successful in finding a spot with the owner's consent either. We've got cones to setup a track in parking lots. I think we've got some pictures and photos of when we used to ride in an unoccupied business parking lot at SDminimoto.com.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is that the amago track? i would but its about 45 min from me and would be too far to go there all the time. plus my bike's engine is dismantled right now, doing some work with my crankshaft.

·
Registered
459 Posts
BoostedBoogie said:
is that the amago track? i would but its about 45 min from me and would be too far to go there all the time. plus my bike's engine is dismantled right now, doing some work with my crankshaft.
If you enjoy riding that much, then 45 min is a piece-of-CAKE! I'm in SD also, and it takes me about 30min. I suggest the Valley Ctr route. Compared to going up the 15 to the PALA exit, it's a bit faster!

JP

·
Registered
894 Posts
BoostedBoogie said:
BoostedBoogie
Get your bike together and hit the track, if you don't then why having it. Amago is not far at all ..... only 40min.

·
Registered
207 Posts
BoostedBoogie said:
I would love your drive! It's just a few ticks short of a 90 minute drive for me! :`(

But I do wish there was something closer. I'm in the Spring Valley area. And I'd take anything like Mira Mesa, El Cajon, Chula Vista.

·
Registered
894 Posts
9Nails said:
I would love your drive! It's just a few ticks short of a 90 minute drive for me! :`(

But I do wish there was something closer. I'm in the Spring Valley area. And I'd take anything like Mira Mesa, El Cajon, Chula Vista.
Chuck
Maybe you can work with El Cajon Speedway to get something going in that area. Let me know .... 90 min :( ..... but is better then geting a ticket riding at the parking lot.

·
Registered
107 Posts
bye the way just to inform everyone that there is now a new law passed by all sd police which states that u cant even ride pocket bike on someones private bussiness property. even if you do the paper work, the cops will now still do u dirty. i will still be a rebel though

·
Registered
207 Posts
paco_619 said:
bye the way just to inform everyone that there is now a new law passed by all sd police which states that u cant even ride pocket bike on someones private bussiness property. even if you do the paper work, the cops will now still do u dirty. i will still be a rebel though
I'm so sick of government passing laws without peoples vote. Thats BS!

·
Registered
920 Posts
9Nails said:
I'm so sick of government passing laws without peoples vote. Thats BS!
Yeah I don't remember this one being proposed. But then again, lots of things go unheard of. :(

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow a lot of you guys are closer than i thought. i'm just in chula vista, and yogub and pescador are in spring valley too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i live in downtown chula vista but i go to southwestern college near eastlake, i use to live in bonita for years. we should meet up and ride. it would also benefit us if we took turns carpooling to races such as amago.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts