Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Looking for a race pipe for my cag i have a half fairing one. Really would like a ada jet pro zocchi etc new or used. Or if someone can point in the direction of some on the new. I really can't find any please help thank's for looking!

John

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
You need a China Pro Jet S hp exhaust. I got one direct from China $50 shipped, in USA they want 80 to $90 plus shipping for the same thing. You might search on www. aliexpress .com, they have a lot of pocket bike parts Cheap. Online in Florida, pocketbikeparts might have that exhaust.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Epr

Thank's for the info i can use a few so the pro jet good for at least one of my pb Any idea on me finding a high end pipe. pbu website does't seem to work they had what i was looking for. I seen a shop in canda had some but there sold out. I'm late to the party lol thank's again.

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
On the scooter site, the black pipe w/ tank to clear the pipe, $79.99 & $15.95 S/H, $95 to your door, or the Pro Jet w/ red muffler, or other color, $105????

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
You have an A1 Cag, that black pipe with A2 tank may not work on your frame and tank/seat body cover. But the Pro Jet S pipe fits the A1 frame good. I have one on my A2 and had to make a short tube piece to raise the muffler over the rear frame cross brace.

·
Registered
37 Posts
sorry to dig up a old thread but im also looking for a good quality pipe for my cag but cant find any. I like the look of the fatty pipe but cant find anywhere that sells it as im looking for a pipe with more top end.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction and can help me out ?

·
Super Moderator
2,138 Posts
You can take the stock pipe to a muffler shop have them add about 4 inches to the belley and take out about 1 inch from the J pipe and cut the muffler off and leave a 1 inch stinger

if you cant find a pipe on ebay they are more then likely all gone no big loss since they weren't very good anyway.

Well they were okay for stock but too restrictive for a modified engine.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm thinking the same to get my current exhaust modded or if I go a jet pro pipe I know there good for low and mid end performance but do they add anything to top end possibly ?

·
Registered
24,101 Posts
HP pipes are getting hard to find now. A real Pro Jet is around $300 dollars, if you can find one, a China version $90. For the money and what it is, I love the Jet Pro clone, but has to be modified to fit an A2, A3 and RSR with a rear shock.
There are a few under the engine and up the back side exhausts. You might search www. aliexpress .com, direct from China, under pocket bikes, or www. banggood .com.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Even if I purchase a Chinese jet pro pipe my cag is semi modded so with that pipe I should gain low/mid performance and even some top end ? Or better off nodding the stock pipe and adding I'm a bigger belly ?

·
Super Moderator
2,138 Posts
cost vs performance its not even worth it moding the stock pipe is way better and you should be able to talk a muffler shop into doing it for a half hour of Labor. I have a picture that shows where and how to cut but I have to find the laptop its on give me a few days...

The China Pro pipe will definitely add some bling to your bike but it also will have to be modified for maximum performance on a hopped-up engine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts