Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks pretty cool. I actually have a weedeater engine, maybe I should find an E100 to slap it on.
I'm going to stick with electric on my yellow one above.

·
Registered
2020 uber scoot 49cc 2 stroke
15 Posts
I made it gas because I got it out of a free pile cuz it was fried still have a few of the electric motors I'll never use. What's the voltage? 24 volt?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I made it gas because I got it out of a free pile cuz it was fried still have a few of the electric motors I'll never use. What's the voltage? 24 volt?
Very nice. But yeah the E100 are 24 volt 100. watt. I always wanted to upgrade one with either 36 volts or just better batteries just to see what it would do. They're pretty cheap maybe I'll try. I have an E300 with an 36 volt computer stock 250 watt motor and three 9 amp hour batteries that I converted years ago, it would do anywhere between 18 and 21 mph. Tried that on the E200 and it was about 18 everywhere

·
Registered
2020 uber scoot 49cc 2 stroke
15 Posts
I did a razor moped put two motors on it put a low speed sproket on on side of the wheel and a.smaller sproket on the other side of the wheel did 33mph wish I would of took pics

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's awesome. I honestly haven't thought to try to put two Motors on one.
How fast did the scooter go with the 26cc on it? The engine I have I believe is a 32cc. I do have razor go kart that is gutted and I want to put the Piston Port 49cc engine on it. I rode a razor Go-Kart with a CAG reed engine, thing did 23 with 6 tooth clutch sprocket and whatever the stock axle sprocket is. Very sketchy, especially the brakes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts