Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't seem to find any over here at all and all American websites that stock em won't respond to my emails regarding shipping.

·
Super Moderator
2,925 Posts
Can't seem to find any over here at all and all American websites that stock em won't respond to my emails regarding shipping.
That's because they haven't been manufactured in over 10 years everything is extremely scarce for the x18 and x22 most of them have had a pretty hard life or have been parted out the plastics and swing arm are worth more apart than what the bike costs new.

The websites that have them posted up use bait and switch tactics trying to lure in their unsuspecting victims with those awesome bikes that are no longer manufactured then get them switched into the bikes that they do have which aren't much...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's because they haven't been manufactured in over 10 years everything is extremely scarce for the x18 and x22 most of them have had a pretty hard life or have been parted out the plastics and swing arm are worth more apart than what the bike costs new.

The websites that have them posted up use bait and switch tactics trying to lure in their unsuspecting victims with those awesome bikes that are no longer manufactured then get them switched into the bikes that they do have which aren't much...
Oh man that sucks :mad::mad:

I did think a brand new x18 going for $999 was cheap as hell.. [sigh]

Thanks for saving me getting scammed 👍

·
Super Moderator
2,925 Posts
Go with the Honda Grom the bike is actually street legal has a super reliable fuel injected engine it goes 50 miles per hour stock there are parts a plenty every single mod imaginable is available...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear ya, there was just something about the x18 that just makes me drool, probably the fact that I would never have been allowed one as a kid. I do love the idea of a grom though.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Shipping an X18 to Europe????? It would cost $1,000 alone to package and ship it, customs and on & on, do not want to deal with that, lol. I have one in real good shape with lots of mods.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
I actually just sold the last one I had for 1500 with upgraded and mods .. I put a bi
gger 22mm carb on it, r6 taillight and a couple other mods, it was mint and super clean... I do have a dull set of fairings for the x18 bike, still wondering what should I sell them for cause I know their prob worth more then the whole bike..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually just sold the last one I had for 1500 with upgraded and mods .. I put a bi View attachment 160308 gger 22mm carb on it, r6 taillight and a couple other mods, it was mint and super clean... I do have a dull set of fairings for the x18 bike, still wondering what should I sell them for cause I know their prob worth more then the whole bike..
Looks amazing honestly would have paid up to 1000 for shipping without a doubt.

·
Super Moderator
2,925 Posts
Plastics a full set without cracks are worth $850 if the finish is still clean they're worth 1000$

·
Registered
378 Posts
Like you, when I saw it, I fell in love, its the lightest fastest X bike. I got a 125cc kit, from 52.4 to 54mm from 107cc to 114cc, but it has a high top piston, that's the kicker, plus I have the big valve 110cc head, 23/25 instead of the E22 20/23 valve. has a 25mm dirt bike carb on a swivel. Has hp CDI & coil. $190 hp exhaust with alum glass pack muffler. Oil cooler for running wide open. The pic on the rack, I put a real shock on it, 750lb BMX dirt bike 6" , but had to make a bracket to let it extend 1" longer than stock. Have a 28 tooth billet alum PBU rear sprocket with 14 tooth front, it moves out pretty good. If you look I also cut the lower body for more air and cut down the windshield also to keep my helmet off of it. I don't even use first gear, lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now I want one!! Thanks guys!!!
I found an x6 for sale.. in scotland. If i had a car or van id probably have offered them 300 for it (they want 450) although.. im pretty sure i could technically get It towed for much cheaper than getting in sent as a parcel 😋

1 - 12 of 12 Posts